• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Roleplays

Sub Genres
  1. Romance

RJx

angel with a devilish kiss
I have recently been wanting to do Marvel roleplays. Not looking for any specific Marvel movie to do, I could play any of the Marvel characters for you. Even if you'd wanted me to do one of the Avengers, I can do that! I usually do OC x Canon, doubled.

I like to play around with different AU's for plots, so I would be more than happy to come up with a plot we both enjoy! I would like romance to be involved

My love interest preference for my OC are Peter Parker (Tom Holland Spiderman), Thor, Hawkeye, or Loki.

Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:

RJx

angel with a devilish kiss
Side note and little bump to get it started

If you are looking for me to play one of the love interests I listed that I prefer for my OC, we can have the same love interest but in a different universe

Users who are viewing this thread