• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

the dark prince

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
looking for some 1x1 marvel roleplays
my love interest is tony stark and we can either double up or if you just want to play tony that's okay too

message me if you're interested and lmk if you have a love interest as well

movies i haven't seen:
no way home and ant-man and the wasp

i have not watched any of the tv shows yet

here is my character:
[ PERSONAL INFORMATION ]

"i'm not zat strong"
given name → cari
meaning: "flows like water"
middle name → laiken
meaning: "lake"
surname → pavati
meaning: "clear water"
alter ego → water lily
date of birth → november 16
age → 32
romantic preference → bisexual
gender → female
status → alive
accent → russian

[ APPEARANCE ]

"my siren form is not cute"
overall appearance → + + + + +
casual clothing → + + +
formal clothing → + + +
alter ego clothing → + +
siren form → +
face claim → amanda seyfried

[ PERSONALITY ]

"of course you like me, everybody likes me"
overall personality →
cari can be ruthless and cold, but she puts on a facade of innocence to appear harmless. she likes to joke around and use sarcasm quite a bit. she finds that it's easy to get people to like her, but that's part of being a siren.
alignment → neutral evil

[ HISTORY ]

"i've felt trapped for as long as i can remember"
biography →
cari was born a siren. she was discovered and captured by hydra when she was still pretty young and she was trained to be an assassin for them. by the time she turned 20 she was showing a lot of promise and had been trained well enough to be loyal to hydra. by the time she was 25 strucker had taken a liking to her, but he could feel her loyalty slipping. if they had to, he knew they could brainwash her, but he instead took the chance to make her fall for him. it wasn't difficult because he knew what she would respond to and before long they were officially a couple. this was kept pretty quiet though as strucker needed her for a plan. he would let the avengers find her and think that she was just another prisoner of hydra who had not yet been brainwashed. they would have to save her and then she could relay any information about the avengers to him.

[ ROMANTIC ENDEAVORS ]

"i've never really believed in love.."
status → in a relationship
current relationship → cari has been in a relationship with baron wolfgang von strucker for a few years now. she doesn't have any real love for him, but she's been reliant on him for long enough that in some ways she feels like she may care for him. to him, she is merely a puppet.
current love interest → tony stark
relationship with current love interest → tony does not know that she is in a relationship at all because she keeps that a secret. the two have good banter and she finds herself enjoying his company

[ POWER ASSESSMENT ]

"look, zis is all pretty new to me"
power set / talents →
→ water manipulation: ability to create, shape, and manipulate water
siren song: song that lures the listener in
→ siren form: the ability to change into siren form at will, has to be in water to work
→ enhanced senses: self explanatory
weaponry → handguns, knives
weaknesses →
→ she cannot change to her siren form unless she's in water
→ has a lack of trust in people
→ she is under strucker's thumb
character edit → cari x tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back