• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sofiasavinkova

Marvel Roleplayer/Writer
Hi, my names Rie, I’m looking for a long-term group roleplay set in an original Earth which is Earth-724. In this Earth there have just been small adjustments made to the MCU Earth which I can expand on if you’re interested. The key things to know are it is set in the year 2016, a few months after civil war and ragnarok and the Avengers, along with Loki and Bucky, must join up to defeat a new threat. However, the only one with the knowledge to take down this threat is Sofia, my original character. If you’d be up for this, pm or reply. I’m looking for:

-Steve
-Tony
-Sam
-Bruce
-Thor
-Loki
-Bucky
-Natasha
-Clint

In the roleplay, I’m expecting fully literate writers who are willing to write a paragraph or more. Mature themes and sensitive topics may be explored in the story as well. I have a character arc for each character so everyone feels included and a part of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back