• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Roleplay Searching Thread

Hey, everyone! :D I’m new to the site, but definitely not new to roleplaying.

I figured I’d post a thread to see if anyone is interested in a Marvel roleplay. I have an OC planned out to be paired with Peter Parker/Spider-Man (the Tom Holland version because he’s simply amazing, haha). I’d be willing to double, if you’d like - I’ve written Steve Rogers and Bucky before.

Reply here or PM me if you’re interested! (:

Hi, are you still interested? I've role played Steve Rogers, Peter Parker (I've only ever role-played the comic version but I'd be willing to Tom Holland's version a go) and Carol Danvers. Maybe we go double?

Hey, everyone! :D I’m new to the site, but definitely not new to roleplaying.

I figured I’d post a thread to see if anyone is interested in a Marvel roleplay. I have an OC planned out to be paired with Peter Parker/Spider-Man (the Tom Holland version because he’s simply amazing, haha). I’d be willing to double, if you’d like - I’ve written Steve Rogers and Bucky before.

Reply here or PM me if you’re interested! (:
I have an OC for Steve Rogers and I totally love writing Tom Holland’s Peter Parker!

Hey there! I’d be happy to write Steve for your OC! Shoot me a message with her details? (:
Totally! Here’s her bio:
Name: Jane Morrison

Aliases: The Red Ghost,

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5’6

Special Powers/Skills: Telekenisis, Technology Manipulation

Physical Description: Long Brown Hair, Brown eyes, Slim/Curvy body/ Round lips, Athletic

Civilian Style: Grunge/90’s Grunge, Favors red lense glasses, flannels and band tee shirts.

Combat Outfit: (i literally struggle sm to describe this haha so it’s gonna sound lowkey stupidddddd) Black, reinforced body suit. Black Boots, Long black jacket, hair slicked back. Red lense glasses.

Backstory: Jane was born to Louise Morrison and John Morrison, whom both worked at SHIELD. Jane was born with a rare condition, a slight mutation in her dna that have her unique characteristics unseen in humans such as rapid cell regrowth and quick intelligence. Her mother disappeared not long after her birth and her father took her to one of SHIELD’s secret facilities used for HYDRA’s work . Her father worked with HYDRA and was adamant on weaponizing his child. Subjecting her to endless tests and experiments. As she grew up she was constantly pushed and forced to use her powers, thanks to the manipulation of her father. After a few escape attempts, they began subjecting her to brainwashing techniques to make her completely compliant. By the time she was 16 she had begun training with HYDRA’s main assassin The Winter Soilder. Once she was an adult she joined James in his missions. She killed for them, stole for them, destroyed for them. Her kill count quickly caught up to the Winter Soldier earning the nickname Red Ghost.

Personality: Quiet, Calculated, Disconnected, Curious, Intelligent.

Jane never wanted to become a killer, she did everything in her power to avoid it. Deep down she has a sympathetic heart, though it’s been long hidden due to years of brainwashing. She no longer has a sense of self or freedom. She sees herself as simply a weapon of destruction. Deep down she wants nothing more than to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back