• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Productions Office

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I've got my post up and in regards to certain details I was literally just chucking numbers I felt were applicable out there so apologies in advance if stuff doesn't quite line up.

In sentai stuff I'm looking forward to seeing the Gokaiger 10 years after movie, they are easily more popular than their super megaforce counterpart. The current 45 anniversary Zenkaiger's past series has also been fun with seeing past ranger suits appear.

Zenkaigers suits are all based on past teams Yellow is based on Gaoranger/Wildforce, Red Zyuranger/Mighty morphin, White Gorenger, Gold Gokaiger/Super megaforce, Pink Magiranger/Mysticforce, and Blue Bokukenger/Operation Overdrive

1632998747546.png

In sentai stuff I'm looking forward to seeing the Gokaiger 10 years after movie, they are easily more popular than their super megaforce counterpart. The current 45 anniversary Zenkaiger's past series has also been fun with seeing past ranger suits appear.

Zenkaigers suits are all based on past teams Yellow is based on Gaoranger/Wildforce, Red Zyuranger/Mighty morphin, White Gorenger, Gold Gokaiger/Super megaforce, Pink Magiranger/Mysticforce, and Blue Bokukenger/Operation Overdrive

View attachment 918117
They look like mini Megazords. I wonder if the Zords look like Power Rangers then?

They look like mini Megazords. I wonder if the Zords look like Power Rangers then?
Nope they still look like zords. For fun here is combined form of White and Gold's super mode zords. Yes mighty morphin Dragonzord combined with Timeforce Q-rex is the idea here.

1633005061352.png

Ilikepie Ilikepie Karcen Karcen Venchi1986 Venchi1986 A few images to give you a feel of what Aunt May's house looks likes:
Watson%20home.jpg

1716238-forest_hills1.jpg

yuhki-demers-artstash-auntmays-livingroom-01h.jpg

yuhki-demers-artstash-auntmays-livingroom-02c.jpg

yuhki-demers-artstash-auntmays-livingroom-03a.jpg

yuhki-demers-artstash-auntmays-kitchen-01e.jpg

yuhki-demers-artstash-auntmays-bedroom-01a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back