• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Productions Office

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Megan who I mentioned is Megan Gwynn codename Pixie of the X-men. Just saying this in case any of you wanted to know.

I was just saying dont wait fir me yo post if you hopefully today I will have the energy after work to post

I have no idea what to write. Dante awkwardly left Hisako while she was talking to him and she doesn't want to interrupt Peter and Viola's conversation which just leaves awkward waiting.....

I have no idea what to write. Dante awkwardly left Hisako while she was talking to him and she doesn't want to interrupt Peter and Viola's conversation which just leaves awkward waiting.....
Karcen Karcen has giving you an in but if you're still not to sure what to post I can jump in as well and post something.

Ilikepie Ilikepie raised something in their post that I wanted to put by you guys. Would you prefer separate rooms for the boys and girls or would you be happy if everyone stays in one larger coed room? I personally have no preference either way but I wanted to know what you guys would be more comfortable with.
Karcen Karcen Venchi1986 Venchi1986

I think gender separate rooms makes more sense. Aunt May doesn't want any the young women under her to get pregnant while they are still in school.

The current power ranger series surprised me they have the first LGBTQ+ ranger who is also their first female green (also first genderswap from the sentai since the yellow wild force ranger) and they brought back Lord Zedd.

The current power ranger series surprised me they have the first LGBTQ+ ranger who is also their first female green (also first genderswap from the sentai since the yellow wild force ranger) and they brought back Lord Zedd.
I saw that on Youtube. Was it a one off or is he set to return in a larger capacity?

This is pretty big, yeah. AFAIK it's the only live action kids show to do something like that. That said I'm hoping for a series where there is a female Red Ranger in charge from the start, it wouldn't be that big after Timeforce had the Pink Ranger as the leader and Samurai had a female Red Ranger show up but still. A female sixth Ranger that doesn't come with a male partner/counter part like in Rpm would also be pretty cool.

Though I do wonder why shows seem to have an easier with female LGBTQ+ characters (Korra, Steven Universe technically)

I saw that on Youtube. Was it a one off or is he set to return in a larger capacity?
Zed is big enough that even if he doesn't return in Dino Fury he might still come back from time to time in other series like they did for Sledge or they might keep him in reserve for when Sentai comes up with a villain they don't like/ can't adapt. Though if they go the same route for Void Knight's armor as they did in the Sentai Zed might become the next main villain

Last edited:
This is pretty big, yeah. AFAIK it's the only live action kids show to do something like that. That said I'm hoping for a series where there is a female Red Ranger in charge from the start, it wouldn't be that big after Timeforce had the Pink Ranger as the leader and Samurai had a female Red Ranger show up but still. A female sixth Ranger that doesn't come with a male partner/counter part like in Rpm would also be pretty cool.

Though I do wonder why shows seem to have an easier with female LGBTQ+ characters (Korra, Steven Universe technically)

Zed is big enough that even if he doesn't return in Dino Fury he might still come back from time to time in other series like they did for Sledge or they might keep him in reserve for when Sentai comes up with a villain they don't like/ can't adapt. Though if they go the same route for Void Knight's armor as they did in the Sentai Zed might become the next main villain
There are less visual stereotypes of lesbians than gay men. There have been many gay men in live action and even cartoons back to the 90s and well the stereotypes have stuck and would be called insensitive these days. So it is safer to do it with females.

Kind of sad you get first gay couples stuff but then you can find much earlier examples that never git mainstream.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back