• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvel or DC Based roleplays

Robin man

He/They
I'm huge fan of comic books. Especially DC and Marvel. I love the companies the same. And lately I started to have a craving for doing a Roleplay based in one of those two universes. Now here are some ideas.

Before I get to the ideas, I need to lay down some rules, the most important part of any Roleplay.

1.Post length should be at least a paragraph, I know that it gets difficult to keep up with that at times, but I really want to be in a semi literate rp.

2.Please post frequently, I know life gets in the way all the time. But if you're going somewhere please notify me. I love it when people do that, it shows me that I'm horrible at Roleplaying ^^" and what I mean by frequently, at least one to three times a day at minimum, but I really love it when our roleplays go somewhere

3. Now please Roleplay in third person. Even though I've role played in all styles you can think of, but third person is the best in my opinion.

4.Now for the characters I normally do male x female, but in all honesty I don't care. And I don't use canon characters, I always use original for a fandom. It's just say funner in my opinion.

Now onto the ideas!!!!

1. The Return

Now this one can be in either universe really. A decade or two ago a worldwide famous superhero finally went into retirement. But in the heros time he made his once crime filled city to a city that had nearly no crime. But he finally knew it was time to retire, and let the city take care of itself. Unfortunately the city slowly fell back into the city it was before. Finally this hero got sick of what the city turned into, so he finally took initiative and decided to get back into crime fighting. Along the way the hero gets his influence back, and soon a sidekick.

2. The Recruits

This huge private organization protects the work from super-power terrorist of any type. Now how do they do that? They recruit people with powers to join their ranks. They'll teach them how to control their powers, provide them home, and just about anything anyone can think. And now the two newest recruits are the children of two previous members of the organizations. Now let's see if the children can take the responsibilities of being a true hero.

And now if anybody has a idea, send me a pm so we discuss it. And I'll try to come up with more ideas ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back