• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Next Gen Roleplay

OOC
Here

Squishie2007

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I wondered around the campus, trying to find a nice quiet place away from the other kids in the school. I hated how loud everyone got during the day, especially on weekends. I honestly preferred doing the stupid classes then head everyone chatting each other's ears off.

I questioned why I was even here. My dad wasn't exactly a hero. He did almost destroy the world. But then again he was kinda being manipulated, but still. No one trusted me anyways. I was the daughter of the god of mischief so I don't blame them.

I twirled a knife in my hand as I walked, whistling quietly. Honestly why was it so hard to find a quiet place? There must be some abandoned room somewhere in this stupid building.

I walked around the corner and passed by a room, but i had caught a glimpse of something that made me back-track my steps. In the room was shelves of books. Row after row of shelves filled with many different novels. Oh my gods I have found my heaven.

I walked into the library and immediately looked at the books, brushing my hand gently across the spines as I walk past. I read each title carefully, seeing if I can find a good book. I really couldn't believe my luck. A literal library. And it doesn't seem anyone else comes here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back