• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Next Gen Roleplay OOC

Squishie2007

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyyy anyone is welcome to this rp. This is a next gen rp. So after Endgame Nick Fury decided to start a school for future heroes so they can be trained properly and all that. This is kind of what I want this rp to sort of be. Yes there can be romances.

This is my OC

Name; Dahlia Lokidottir
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Sexuallity; Straight
Parents; Loki Laufeyson
Personallity; mischievous, sarcastic, kind to some people, sassy, total bookworm, smart, sly, can be a bit of a flirt but rarely, funny, jokes around, more of a loner, introvert, stubborn, short-tempered, tries to hide it but can get flustered easily
Power(s); shape-shifts, illusions, practically the same powers as Loki, also loves to use knives
Hero Name (if you have one); Mischief
Appearance; Long, Wavy, Raven Black Hair; Emerald Green Eyes; Pale Skin; A light brush of freckles along the nose; 5'0 Height; Always wearing dark colours; Hero outfit is like her dad's but the horns are smaller (like Sylvie's)
Other; Secret artist, is able to cook, loves music, has anxiety but hides it with her attitude

Last edited:
I am interested In this.

Name- Lisa Muller
Age- 17
Sexuality- Bisexual
Parents- Reed Thompson (well sort of a parental figure)
Personality- socially awkward, friendly,not in touch with her emotions, weird, driven, strong willed, caring, and outgoing even though she sucks at it.
Abilities- Lisa was raised to be a secret government agent so she is very well versed in close combat and knows Karate and other forms of martial arts but not as well. She is also a great Marksmen and can use any kind of weapon. She has espionage skills and is able to disguise herself effectively in public.
Hero name- Agent 55
Appearance- A grey uniform with combat boots is her hero outfit. Her normal appearance is wearing jeans and some old shirt or whatever she thinks is fashionable. Lisa has blond hair down to her shoulders but it is mostly tied in a ponytail to avoid being grabbed.

(here is the starter)

I wondered around the campus, trying to find a nice quiet place away from the other kids in the school. I hated how loud everyone got during the day, especially on weekends. I honestly preferred doing the stupid classes then head everyone chatting each other's ears off.

I questioned why I was even here. My dad wasn't exactly a hero. He did almost destroy the world. But then again he was kinda being manipulated, but still. No one trusted me anyways. I was the daughter of the god of mischief so I don't blame them.

I twirled a knife in my hand as I walked, whistling quietly. Honestly why was it so hard to find a quiet place? There must be some abandoned room somewhere in this stupid building.

I walked around the corner and passed by a room, but i had caught a glimpse of something that made me back-track my steps. In the room was shelves of books. Row after row of shelves filled with many different novels. Oh my gods I have found my heaven.

I walked into the library and immediately looked at the books, brushing my hand gently across the spines as I walk past. I read each title carefully, seeing if I can find a good book. I really couldn't believe my luck. A literal library. And it doesn't seem anyone else comes here.

Ok um how do I do that? Im pretty new on here so I still haven't figured out everything yet

I can do it for you if you'd like and we can rp there. Otherwise you go to home on rpn and scroll down to group and click it. Then post thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back