• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheRebelMutant

✨
Hello there!
My name is Eb, or Reb, and I’m looking for a partner to role play with who is into the Marvel/MCU fandom!
Before I start rattling off my plot ideas, here’s a few things you need to know:

- Firstly, I am 26 years old. That being said I’d really prefer a partner who is 18+.
- I work full time and have a daughter, so they take up most of my time, HOWEVER, I do love to write and tend to carve time out in my day to do it, so I completely understand if you are busy and can only post once or twice a week. I’m an adult and can understand that you have a life.
- I live in the west coast and am in the Pacific Time Zone.
- I do consider myself on the advance side of writing, but I’m not a stickler. I typically write a minimum of two to three paragraphs. I’m mostly concerned with quality than quantity.
- Interact with me! I love talking outside of the rp, whether it’s personal or contributing to the development of the rp.
- I’m always up for covering heavier topics, just tell me what you are or aren’t comfortable with and I can adjust.
- While I do prefer to use Discord, I am willing to also keep any rp on site!

Alright, now that all of that is out of the way, here’s some plots I had in mind:

Key:
Bold- Open and looking
Not bold- Closed and not looking

Time in a Tree

This is to take place in both the 1940s and modern time, with Bucky, my OC, and Steve becoming friends right after high school and Bucky and my OC having a love/hate relationship, which ultimately culminates into romance. But Bucky is declared KIA and Steve goes missing leaving her alone… or so the boys thought. Fast forward to modern times and Bucky is freed from his brainwashing and reunited with Steve. His time as the Winter Soldier had given him access to dark secrets that may hint that their friend may not be who she said she was and could still be alive.
**I would like someone to play Bucky for this and I am willing to double and play Steve for this!**

A Dangerous Affair

Set in an alternate universe, Steve finally done being a hero and going through traumatic experiences is convinced by Bucky to settle back down in New York City. But Steve is contacted one more time with his last mission: kill one of the biggest international criminals that seems to be untraceable. Wanting to put an end to his past, he accepts the mission and decides to make the move to New York based on a lead. Enter in my OC, his neighbor, whom he befriends and eventually gets entangled into his web of activities, that further unfolds events even he had not prepared himself for.

**I would like someone to play Steve for this and I can play Bucky or potentially another Marvel character for your OC!**

Dawn of Heroes

With the emergence of new extraterrestrial life forms, mutants, and others wanting to protect earth, the Avengers needs new faces to replace those they have lost. This one is pretty much a free for all, next generation Avengers type deal.
**You can play anyone canon or OC, and definitely up for doubling, tripling, etc.!**

Avengers 2.0

Set in an alternate universe where Thanos was defeated before Endgame, the Avengers decide to move on with their lives and change their purpose: starting families. But always the paranoid leader, Tony recruits his teammates’ children in an effort to snuff out yet another intergalactic threat at the begrudging agreement of their parents.
**This is an allllll OC themed rp, but you can play canon characters/children of the Avengers!**

If you enjoyed any of these ideas, please feel free to PM to talk more in depth about them and potentially start something!

Last edited:
hey there ! i'm totally down to plot with you, i think time in a tree catches my attention the most, a dangerous affair is also cool. my discord is aviel#5192 if you'd like to talk over there ^^"
Sorry for the late reply!! But I sent a friend request on discord!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back