• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Marvel Like Superhero Universe RP Interest Check (Needs a name lol)

RulerOfChad

I think it's time we should enact our REVENGE
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys so I have been addicted to marvel lately and with my thought process I have begun making an entire universe (25 movies and 2 TV shows already in 2 separate arcs) that exists only in my mind, I would love to have other people join though (Basically keeping the main baddie and the shield like organization + a few other things) With others superheroes.

This is just an interest check at the moment, if it sounds interesting notify me on this thread and if you have any question feel free to ask.

woahh, commitment :0 can you give a brief summary of some major points that happen? (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Do you mean currently or what would happen in the RP?

So currently

1991 - Two aliens arrive silently on earth with a child that can go through any matter.

2016 - another alien crash lands on earth who has been infused with the power of Neptune, an evil organisation attempts to control it but they fail. They employ a Dr Uranium to help them test why this alien has supernatural powers.

2019 - 2020 - Superheroes introduced, an organisation called MACE now employs a few of these. Dr Uranium has given up testing with uranium mutations and begins using and extraterrestrial rock that descended on earth as a meteor.

2020 - Dr Uranium has had several successful tests on what he calls mutants.

2020 - The child now known as Ryan joins MACE and goes undercover as a test subjects and destroys the machine Dr Uranium is using, MACE takes control of the rock.

2021 - 2023 - Some movies and TV shows, a character known as Dan leaves earths solar system and finds an alien planet.

2023 - The alien that crash landed from before finds another like them that holds the power of Jupiter, they turn out to be evil and when killed another similar rock forms, this rock is given to Dan.

2024 - 2025 - MACE is recruiting mutants and making enemy heroes, they have questionable motives.

2025 - Ryan's parents die and he realises he is and alien, he leaves and finds his home planet with the Neptune girl and he turns evil and joins is 4 other supernatural siblings who decide to destroy earth.

2026 - Mace and the opposers combine forces to defeat Ryan and his siblings, on survives and steals the strange rock before going to a mysterious figure. The entirety of MACE either disappears or is murdered.

2027 - Dr Uranium is murdered in cold blood. The evil organisation falls apart slowly.

This is a very very very simplified overview, the main story of this RP would follow this, I would control the Neptune girl and Ryan whereas other supers would control other characters. If your curious on an in depth explanation of the storyline pming me would be the best bet I reckon.

The EP would start after Ryan returns to earth but backstories would occur before this, many superheroes would've fought in this battle.

Last edited:
Hi!!

Interested! But biggest questions for me are:

1) what powers are off-limits
2) what power level are we talking about here? If 10 is Capt. Marvel and 1 is Hawkeye, where do we scale in this?
3) are the charries all on the same team here?!

Hi!!

Interested! But biggest questions for me are:

1) what powers are off-limits
2) what power level are we talking about here? If 10 is Capt. Marvel and 1 is Hawkeye, where do we scale in this?
3) are the charries all on the same team here?!
1) There isn't a defined list but if a power seems too op I will veto it so don't make them able to kill anyone they want in a millisecond for example.
2) It depends, there will be heroes that were around previously and would've developed their powers but there will also be new heroes who only became heroes recently, despite this i would go for around 6-7
3) When I say heroes I basically mean anyone with powers, there is no defined team, in the second arc all of the heroes apart from Sahar got into 2 teams and battled in out like civil war but before this they were mostly separate only interacting with others every few movies. This would change as after the big battle at the end, Ryan showed up and they al had too defeat him, now Neptuna is trying to keep everyone together because she senses a bigger threat coming...

This being said they will not be outright trying to murder each other but people only trust others if they have a good reason. Although there will be villains that the chars have to defeat before they get to the big final battle, these will be unplayable but the may have second in command types that would be temporary characters and would die/disappear after.

Hope that answers your questions.

YESS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A MARVEL RP SINCE FOREVER

ahem.
I'm interested! c:

This being said they will not be outright trying to murder each other but people only trust others if they have a good reason. Although there will be villains that the chars have to defeat before they get to the big final battle, these will be unplayable but the may have second in command types that would be temporary characters and would die/disappear after.

Hope that answers your questions.
Hey thanks for answers! But gonna pass. Like tbh I wanted to join a not-Avengers team and actually know and trust each other from the start lol.

OOC is posted Cs will be soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back