• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Default Skin

"Its time for a new generation to rise!"

After decades of saving the world from intergalactic and domestic threats the Avengers have retired and had kids. But a new threat emerges calling themselves Neo Hydra who's goal is similar to their parent organization Hydra and make the world a facist state. To do this they have been attacking democratic governments and killing innocent people or taking them to be brainwashed and experimented on for their own gains. Shield is doing their best to combat Neo Hydra but they have sleeper agents in their ranks who will start revealing themselves later in the story.

1. Yes this is a next gen marvel role-play but I would appreciate it if we did not just have avenger kids on the team. I will ask that there is only one kid of Thor since he is a powerful avenger and having a few mini Thors would break the rp.
2. This role-play will require at least 5 people.
3. I will need a Co owner or someone to help me organize this rp, if you wanna do it then pm me.
4. This role-play is mainly for OCs but you can play a canon if they are young enough to be on the team like Miles Morales, Cindy Moon, Ava Ayala, ETC.
5. No godmoding! It makes things not fun.
6. Hate the character not the role-player.
7. The multiverse is not a thing in the rp.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back