• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Interest Check

rebirth

vltra
Hello. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a Marvel-themed group roleplay? The group wouldn't be too big or too small -- maybe about 5 or 6 players.
The roleplay would be centered around a group of heroes, possibly? Maybe something like Avengers. I guess it doesn't really matter, you can pick whatever character you want from the Marvel Universe (MCU or not, I don't care) and we'll work out a way to incorporate that character into the RP. We will more than likely be planning this RP out as a group, because I do not have a plot in mind.
You can either PM me or reply to this if you are interested.

Last edited:
This could be really fun. I’d have to think about which character to play but it looks neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back