• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL - Doubling- Canon/Oc

CrimsonnClover

*Doubling required.

Hello RPN, I hope everyone is doing well today and staying safe. I am back after another unexpected hitaus.

A little bit about me:

-Female from New York
-31 years young
-Trash for romance, but let's balance it out.
-I am married, I have a house and I have three dogs of various sizes. I have a Beagle, a corgi and a German Shepherd.
- I work full-time to give my three dogs a grand life. Things are slow now and I am working from home because of the virus, but once the court systems reopen I will be very busy and my responses might slow down a little.
-I can generally post 3-5 times a week
-I usually write 2-5 paragraphs per character. We can write less if you wish, but I do require at least a paragraph from you. I can write more if the situation calls, but I tend to stray away from people that post constant novels.

I do not have many 'rules' but I do require doubling and I expect equal effort to be put into both pairings. I promise you I will do the same.

Now as for who I can play for you, I can write for the following:
Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Quill, Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Pietro, Logan, Clint Barton, Sam Wilson, Wade Wilson, Frank Castle, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Matt Murdock

I am willing to give almost anyone a try who might not be on the list, so just ask!

As to who I am looking for, I will adore anyone who could double as one of the following characters:
Stephen Strange, Thor, Matt Murdock, Steve Rogers.

Send me a on. I am willing to RP via pm or off-site. I do not do threads as I like to keep my writing between my partner and I.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back