• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel / dc

HarleyQuinnRomance

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone interested in either marvel or dc, possibly even a cross over. I only rp with people 18+ so please don’t message if you’re underage, sorry. I have a few different ocs I’d like to play, or canons depending on what fandom we’re going with💕 I love plots with darker themes💕 willing to do f x m or f x f

I’ve played

Tony
Peter Parker
Bucky
Steve
Bruce
Loki
Thor
Joker
Jason Todd
Dick grayson
Harley quinn
Ivy

I would love to try out
Natasha
Yelena
Selina Kyle

Please feel free to PM me💕

Yello. I’ve never done a Marvel/DC roleplay before, but I would be interested in trying it out with you.

Would you be okay playing as Bruce? He’s one of my favorite heroes. But if you’re burnt out on him, I completely understand as well.

Yello. I’ve never done a Marvel/DC roleplay before, but I would be interested in trying it out with you.

Would you be okay playing as Bruce? He’s one of my favorite heroes. But if you’re burnt out on him, I completely understand as well.
Im totally up for it! Go ahead and send me a pm 💕

If you’re still looking I’m interested in someone playing Jason Todd for me ( playing starfire ). Let me know if you’re interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back