• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom marvel/dc superhero rp! play as the daughter or son of a hero! //open

kiwifrosty

guess whose back
hi all! my friend, sanctuaryforall1 (aka pyrrahanikos) and i worked together to make a thread where you can basically be the daughter or son of a superhero! we have a list of the available characters on this thread as well as the rest of the information about the thread!

long story short, the children of the superheroes have to work together to try to fix the world. their parents are gone, and they are the only ones left. the world is counting on them, and the government is trying to kill them. there will be death, friendships, trauma, and even some relationships!

we really hope you check it out! let me know if you have any questions c:

check out the thread i posted above!
Hm I'm thinking Gwen Stacy/Spider-Gwen/Ghost-Spider, Harley Quinn, and MAYBE Starfire? As in kids for them.... Sorry I didn't edit this till now... I'm still interested but Um if you want explanation on the ghosting... Pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back