What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Marvel/DC: No More Vigilantes

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers
Amalgam Comics was a universe in which marvel and dc universes combined into one. Eventually the two universe were split back into their own two universes. However that was because their merger was imperfect it left entities in the universe with memories of what once existed. This fine however that is not the case. The two universe have combined once more mixing characters, concepts, and timelines. This is not the marvel, dc, or amalgam universe it is the Union Universe.

The Earth of this universe is currently under the Super Accords. After extra terrestrial invasion and many incidents with super villains as well the collateral damage caused by superheroes who matched these threats, the governments of he world passed the Super Accords.

Super Accords: The Super Accords have two main parts.
  • Registration Act: Anything and anyone super whether earth born or not must be registered by their identity and powers. The most widely affected class of individuals were aliens and superhumans. Superhumans have to be tested is they had the M-gene or if their powers come from some unnatural form of genetic mutation.
  • Anti Vigilante Act: This outlaws vigilantism and any individuals who wishes to be a “superhero” must have a bonding organization. Bonding organizations can be as low level as a police department. The superhero’s left and right parameters as as their requirements are set by their bonding organization.
We as the players will now decide on what character combinations we want to play as well as the timeline before the recent passing of the Super Accords. Preferably I would like to use a discord server and then publish agreed elements to a lore page. I am looking for a group of max 6 individuals who will be active on a weekly basis.

PC Reservations:
  • @Scatterbrain - Hulk (Marvel), Venom (Marvel), Firestorm (DC), and Green Lantern (DC)
  • @Crenando Peacemaker(DC), Superman (DC), and Solo (Marvel), Vance Astro (Marvel)
  • @Grand General Katana (DC), New Silver Samurai (Marvel) and Silver Samurai (Marvel) = Bushido
NPC Reservations:
  • Joker (DC) and Deadpool (Marvel) = Kill Joy
  • Deathstroke (DC) and Taskmaster (Marvel) = Slain
  • Darkseid (DC) and Thanos (Marvel) = Overlord

Last edited:

monxmiracle

Kris; 00’ Liner
Amalgam Comics was a universe in which marvel and dc universes combined into one. Eventually the two universe were split back into their own two universes. However that was because their merger was imperfect it left entities in the universe with memories of what once existed. This fine however that is not the case. The two universe have combined once more mixing characters, concepts, and timelines. This is not the marvel, dc, or amalgam universe it is the Union Universe.

The Earth of this universe is currently under the Super Accords. After extra terrestrial invasion and many incidents with super villains as well the collateral damage caused by superheroes who matched these threats, the governments of he world passed the Super Accords.

Super Accords: The Super Accords have two main parts.
  • Registration Act: Anything and anyone super whether earth born or not must be registered by their identity and powers. The most widely affected class of individuals were aliens and superhumans. Superhumans have to be tested is they had the M-gene or if their powers come from some unnatural form of genetic mutation.
  • Anti Vigilante Act: This outlaws vigilantism and any individuals who wishes to be a “superhero” must have a bonding organization. Bonding organizations can be as low level as a police department. The superhero’s left and right parameters as as their requirements are set by their bonding organization.
We as the players will now decide on what character combinations we want to play as well as the timeline before the recent passing of the Super Accords. Preferably I would like to use a discord server and then publish agreed elements to a lore page. I am looking for a group of max 6 individuals who will be active on a weekly basis.
Would you allow for OCs? Or are looking for more canons, I would join but I don't really know much about this topic

Scatterbrain

Trying really hard to stay focused
I've been toying with an idea for an Amalgam RP for a while so I'd be interested. Could I potentially reserve Hulk and Venom from Marvel and Firestorm and Green Lantern from DC?

Scatterbrain

Sure I am wondering what kind of crazy mix are you about to birth into existence
You'll have to wait and see ;D. Is there a limit on how many characters one can have @Grand General? I've got quite a few ideas but I don't want to go overboard and prevent anyone else from possibly using the characters they want.

Scatterbrain

There are thoughts involving characters such as Magik, Korvus Rookshir, Dane Whitman, Silver Samurai, and New Silver Samurai but unsure what DC Counterparts

As for NPCs I am thinking mixing Joker and Deadpool as well as mixing Taskmaster and Deathstroke
if you're interested @Grand General, I've found some art picks for some of the characters you've mentioned.

Frankie

Reality Warping Child
I'm also willing to join. Can you confirm that the mixes be a mix of 1 Marvel & 1 DC or just a mix of 2 Marvel and 2 DC ?

I think you could make an argument for double dipping in one fandom or the other, as long as we're not getting into Infinity Warps territory and combining entire teams into single characters.
Characters like Dr. Strangefate and Speed Demon are made are from three people.
A mean three person combination is fine, long as we are blending dc and marvel no people that are just marvel or dc. I am honestly considering that for my character.

Superman reservation acknowledged

So you couldn't just call him Thanoseid?
Only a sith deals in absolutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)