• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lucia frowned as soon as Thalia said she didn't like the cold, she didn't either but what was she suppose to do? Sit here, until the White-Spikes come and began taking over Thalia's world, she sighed, she looked at Thalia seriously, "Good, gracious." she flung her hands in the air, frustrated. Who was the one who said they had to defeat the White-Spikes and made up a plan? she bit back her next words, but as soon as Thalia said she knew a meta-human she felt a slight tingling sensation in the back of her mind, it was a lie but not a complete lie. She didn't say anything except watch Thalia seeming look nervous, she thought for a moment, meta-humans are super humans, she pursued her lips,

"Thalia, this is a hunch. Let me guess you said you know a meta-human, right? Well, then. They must hate the cold too. Do you think I'm an idiot? I know some meta-humans hate the cold, and speaking of which- you do-" she paused, she didn't want to be arrogant, but she had a slight feeling the meta-humans which Thalia talked about was herself, seeing her movements and her reaction, she hated slow people, and it would make sense if she was one of those people who can run or do anything pretty fast.

"Never mind. I won't barge into personal stuff, so if you're going to stay here, I'm going to need you to be the brains of this operation. To tell me if the White-Spikes move, or where they are headed, I know I'm bossy but if you don't want to go to Antarctica, at least one of us has to, so I'll go, I'll load my gun, or if I find one... Sorry, I know people don't like personal spaces broken, so I won't ask anymore, but I still would like your help." she began putting up her hood again, and closing the hood tight around her face, was she embarrassed of saying sorry?

She turned away from Thalia next to the computer, "Your plan sounds correct, and the general- still hasn't replied- yet.
If he says, yes. Then I'll go meet Perez, and get my guns, and be headed toward Antarctica," her voice didn't shake a bit, it didn't seem as if she was scared of being mauled by the White-Spikes or having to shoot a gun, Lucia already seemed to have some experience on the battlefield or at least that was how her voice sounded like, she got her watch to view a message trying to wonder if general Perez said yes or not, she cursed. Why was this taking longer than usual?

Dear, Lucia.

In regard of your request, I shall accept with only one condition, you must listen to my orders not your own, you are still young and will make mistakes like me, but as the general of my group, my people trust me better than they trust you, so I hope you understand, my conditions. We will do our best to make portals as soon as we can, and head there we will try to bring some of our guns, and some of my men and women.

By General Richard Isle Perez,

She suppressed a tsk of her tongue down her throat, authority? Perez was demanding he had authority which made Lucia's blood boil, she wasn't any ones dog, nobody. She had her own rights but at the moment General Perez seemed to have the upper hand with his guns, men, and other supplies they would need to fight the White-Spikes off, she turned to Thalia with a tight line for her mouth,

"General Perez said 'Yes,' a few conditions but hopefully your planet won't be dead like mine, now. Do you have some armor here? Or do I need to go buy some?" she asked looking at her clothes, she didn't have a single hint of armor hidden on her clothing, she did have it but she had to leave all of it behind when she left her camp ground because of an ambush, at the moment she only had a baggy hood, some ripped, tattered jeans, sneakers and her precious watch. She looked at Thalia for directions or if they had nothing here, she would just have to go buy some in the armor store or something.

Last edited:
Thalia caught onto Lucia's suspicion, narrowing her eyes threateningly at the implication. Lucia was right, some metahumans, especially speedsters, hated the cold. Not all, though. Others thrived in it. So it seemed the girl's lie detection extended to half-truths as well, giving her the 'hunch' she had mentioned. The speedster mentally cursed herself and the universe. The one time she decided to actually take a risk, it didn't end up in her favor.

However, Thalia was thankful that her companion had not decided to pry further; the girl didn't seem to care much about it. Normally, she'd still take out the liability and get rid of the loose end - which she didn't have to do often at least - but Lucia was a different case, and Thalia thought she should feel lucky for that, even though she wasn't aware of the special treatment she had been given. Lucia came from another world, so there was not much she could really do or gain with the information anyway.

"Fine," Thalia said, agreeing to be the brains of the operation. That would be a bjt difficult to do as she would simultaneously be out on the field as well, but not impossible. She noticed her companion pull her hood back on, not entirely sure why. Lucia usually did that when she was trying to hide, but there wasn't anyone to hide from here except for the speedster. Maybe she was scared for having pried into her personal space, as she put it. Or embarassed, of something. Thalia scoffed, soundlessly, and shook her head. Some people could be quite odd at times.

Thalia scanned the message that Perez had sent back, seeing what his conditions were. Hm, too bad for the girl. Fortunately, it didn't mention her own name, so the conditions probably didn't apply to her. Even if it did, she wouldn't comply. Thalia looked at Lucia as the latter asked for some armor.
"No. And I don't think there are any armor stores nearby. Pretty sure you can't just casually shop for some here. Won't they be sending any armor for you?"

Lucia nodded, "Alright, I'll be fine, just need a gun, and no. Its- what do they call it? If your not part of the main leaders group, its each man for himself. Also worked on women too-" she replied, she looked at Thalia if she was surprised, it was common in her world, each man for himself. She tied her long dark hair. She looked at Thalia once more, "Alright, Thalia. Even as General Perez may be in charge, I have a plan."

She closed her eyes before continuing on, "Alright, I'm going to be planting chlorine bombs which includes chlorine and bombs. Around the whole field, where White Spikes live." she paused, was she going to be able to do this, she only waited for her heart to stop being a coward before continuing, "So, if neither me or General Perez no longer reports back to you in 15 minutes after you try to check in with us, I want you to detonate the bomb. Even if it kills me and Perez, it would be better. Don't hesitate, to detonate the bombs, neither me or Perez have never been afraid of dying."

She didn't wait for Thalia's response only looking for guns if there were any in the STAR lab, "Don't worry, I'm not going to be offended if you detonate the bomb and I'm still alive. I don't know what you think of this, but this is the right choice, I don't want your world to end up like mine. It'll be better if 20 people pass away than half the humanity dying here." she explained her voice didn't waver but slightly got quieter when she included her world.

"Alright, I'm going to go somewhere to buy some armor, I'm sure I can't find it easily but I'll try it'll take an hour or two for Perez to get here meanwhile I'm going to spend some of my time getting ready and having fun if I do die." She chuckled slightly as if she found the thought amusing, She looked at her watch, Perez better be coming or else if she went to the Afterlife when he came she was going to curse him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back