• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel crossover rp idea

Lonerfemale

One Thousand Club
My marvel crossover idea, Deadpool has a daughter with his wife, but that night after she was born, Ajax aka Francis kidnapped her and left her somewhere else and either Hulk, or Ghost Rider or Spider-Man finds her and raises her as their own kid for 18 years but when Deadpool finds her again, he sees that she's an accomplished horseback rider and cowgirl but doesn't realize it's his own kid
Rp idea I want to try maybe but it'll start with the kidnapping then fast forward 18 years later but please be ok with short and sweet replies from a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English

I’m not saying no one will join this, but I think it is very specific in some parts aha

this is more a 1x1 prompt over a group roleplay because it is centered on one or two characters just saying

Only requirement I have is be ok with short and sweet replies from a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English cause English wasn't my best subject in school
This idea was going to be either a group if there was enough interest or just a one on one

I’d recommend doing this in a 1x1 setting/section due to the specific setting in the role play. But also expand on what the other role player would be doing.

Yay it's hard to find people to rp with me because of my autism making English in high school really hard for me to do and that I can only do short and sweet replies

SerenaStark SerenaStark do you want other people to join the rp or just you and me? Just curious cause if you have some marvel interested friends they can join too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back