• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Craving

Hello all! I'm currently in the mood for a MCU related plot featuring everyone's favorite God of Mischief. I absolutely hated the show and was not a fan of the relationship between Loki and Sylvie (no offense if you enjoyed any of it). I would love to play through one or all of the movies and see where we get development wise going that route. I have an OC that grew up with Thor and Loki as her father was a close consult to Odin. I have more information on her for those that are interested and I can share that when we get to it!

As for plot ideas, I have one for each of the Thor films as well as taking place prior to the movies happening, so we have plenty to work with, especially if you come with ideas of your own! All I ask is that you're 18+ as I am 23 and am uncomfortable writing with minors. Please comment below and we can start planning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back