• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Collided Volume 1 (of 3) RP Interest Check

I assume we're waiting for people to pick Tony Stark, Captain America, Thor and Star-Lord?

6e2b389c61f6d9851508c09c673ca14e.jpg
^^

I assume we're waiting for people to pick Tony Stark, Captain America, Thor and Star-Lord?

6e2b389c61f6d9851508c09c673ca14e.jpg
^^
I just realized it's you again, remember when we had that older Marvel RP you hosted with Diamond? I RPed as Deadpool and the Punisher, as well as the main antagonist Quartz the character I created?

Yo, definitely interested in this RP; I feel like a Tony Stark/Ironman kinda guy. If you're cool with pulling me into it, I'll nab Stark right away.

I just realized it's you again, remember when we had that older Marvel RP you hosted with Diamond? I RPed as Deadpool and the Punisher, as well as the main antagonist Quartz the character I created?
Oh hey Omen! yeah I do remember you from the last roleplay, surprise you notice me with the name change ^^

Oh hey Omen! yeah I do remember you from the last roleplay, surprise you notice me with the name change ^^
The only way I did, was because I was actually just recently was looking back on old RP's and just reading them for the hell of it, taking notes on how I used to RP and whatnot, also just because they are sometimes fun to read.

Also, would you ever consider rebooting that RP? I really enjoyed where the RP was going, and I really liked Quartz the villain of that RP and what I was doing with him (not the actual actions, I just mean I liked him as a villain, not as a person.)

Last edited:
The only way I did, was because I was actually just recently was looking back on old RP's and just reading them for the hell of it, taking notes on how I used to RP and whatnot, also just because they are sometimes fun to read.

Also, would you ever consider rebooting that RP? I really enjoyed where the RP was going, and I really liked Quartz the villain of that RP and what I was doing with him (not the actual actions, I just mean I liked him as a villain, not as a person.)

Ah okay, well I never really thought about it. I think it went downhill because some of the characters were really off-putting to roleplay with, not trying to be harsh but like for example, there was the child from the hospital in the RP, It seems so unrealistic but Quartz was a cool character (A great villain that I recommend here. SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger )

I may reopen but I'll need a better plot and I need to put age restriction I think for characters and a few ground rules.

Ah okay, well I never really thought about it. I think it went downhill because some of the characters were really off-putting to roleplay with, not trying to be harsh but like for example, there was the child from the hospital in the RP, It seems so unrealistic but Quartz was a cool character (A great villain that I recommend here. SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger )

I may reopen but I'll need a better plot and I need to put age restriction I think for characters and a few ground rules.
If you want I could help with that, I have some experience running some RP's and co-gming, especially since I would go in definitely with Quartz, and it may make more sense to have me Co-GM if that were the case too, besides I am going to be helping SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger with this one as a Co-GM too. So I could definitely help Co-GM a reboot.

If you want I could help with that, I have some experience running some RP's and co-gming, especially since I would go in definitely with Quartz, and it may make more sense to have me Co-GM if that were the case too, besides I am going to be helping SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger with this one as a Co-GM too. So I could definitely help Co-GM a reboot.
Happily accept your offer, I'll make one when I can and will tag you in and lol I can't even find the old roleplay.

Happily accept your offer, I'll make one when I can and will tag you in and lol I can't even find the old roleplay.
I can link you to it, you just have to give me a moment, but I think we should discuss what things to change before we try making ,a RP on PM.

Mark me down as interested. Shocked no one's asked to play Steve Rogers yet, but I'll take him. God help me I'm not good at coming up with story ideas, I'm much more of a writer than a director, but I'll try if need be.

Oh, and if we get a Star-Lord, I'd be interesting in playing Yondu. MCU Yondu that is. Kinda doubt I'll end up doing so, but I'm never gonna pass up an opportunity to play blue space redneck dad. Guess that'd fall under anti-hero. But again, dependent.

Last edited:
Mark me down as interested. Shocked no one's asked to play Steve Rogers yet, but I'll take him. God help me I'm not good at coming up with story ideas, I'm much more of a writer than a director, but I'll try if need be.

Oh, and if we get a Star-Lord, I'd be interesting in playing Yondu. MCU Yondu that is. Kinda doubt I'll end up doing so, but I'm never gonna pass up an opportunity to play blue space redneck dad. Guess that'd fall under anti-hero. But again, dependent.
Hey there! You can be cap! But seriously, I cannot stress this enough, it is extremely vital that the only characters from the MCU are written in the first message in this thread. But yes, accepted as Captain America.

CNHart CNHart . Again, don't hate me!!!!!!! I know a good Iron Man rp who will be here soon. Look, I don't have anything against you, but I know a really good Iron Man who I could rp with as Spidey really well! Could you please choose another (preferably anti-hero or villain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back