• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Collided Volume 1 (of 3) RP Interest Check

Hey There!
Hi!
How's it going?!
Good? Me, too.
Well, I'm looking for some people.
People to role-play with.
I'm looking for any Marvel Character at all!
I mean at ALL!!!!
You could be Noir Universe, Ultimate Universe, any at all!
Even gender-bent is fine by me!
But of course, they cannot be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I have a plan for those dudes.
On the topic of Cinematic Universe, this all happens before Civil War.
Of course, my explanation of Spidey being here is that he was accepted into the Avengers upon Quicksilver's death, being desperate, Tony Stark hears about Spidey and puts him into the shoes of an Avenger
Of course, he gives him the suit, too.
Now, the story goes a little bit like this.
(I'm gonna need some more people to play the 'main' roles)
i.e: Tony Stark, Captain America, Thor, Loki, and Star Lord.
(Those above cannot be accepted as Gender-bent and are only allowed to be Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Spider-Man (Me) and Tony Stark are fighting some petty criminals when F.R.I.D.A.Y sends both of them the news of Loki returning... AGAIN! Thor reaches the ground before the two. Meanwhile in Brooklyn, Captain America hears about this and dawns his classic red, white, and blue. Loki groups with Thanos (me as well or someone who wants to fill the role) and
creates a portal to create villains and anti-heroes from all over. Hearing about this, Star Lord and the Guardians of the Galaxy come to defend earth. Sadly, they are too late, as Loki has already secured the Tesseract and Vision's jewel, killing him in the process. Thanos collected the Time Stone and the Soul Stone elsewhere. Star-Lord doomed his crew by coming here, as previously, the Guardians collected the Orb and the Aether was found by Drax in the Collector's destroyed home. Thanos kills Drax and Rocket Raccoon in order to get the Aether. The Orb, carried by Gamora, was forcefully taken through Gamora's death. Star-Lord, furious of this tragedy, attempts to destroy the Guantlet, but is stopped by Thanos who flees to the evacuated Asgard, as Loki already invaded, killing Odin and stealing the other Infinity Guantlet. Together, they power a portal that brings in many villains, anti-heroes-wait... and heroes?! Thanos and Loki seemed to have mistaken that the portal brings heroes, as well as others, from other Universes. In this installment, each side attempts to gather anti-heroes.
Well, wha'do you think?

Cool, right?
I'm mostly looking for anti-heroes and Villians at the moment
(i.e: Deadpool, Wolverine, Goblin, Red Skull)
But, heroes are accepted too, but will not be active in this Volume.
This volume's utmost importance is participation and persistence.
This Volume should be finished by the end of the month
All you heroes, I will send you a pm when the Volume is finished
PLEASE JOIN AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!

Available Roles: Tony Stark, Captain America, Thor, Loki, Star Lord, anti heroes 2-6, and villians (lots of 'em)
Claimed Roles: Spider-Man - SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger
Thanos - SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger
Deadpool - The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Punisher - The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Can I be Tony? I'll do my best to be a hero :O

And MePersonally MePersonally don't hate meeeeeeeeeeee! I know a really good rper and he wants to play Iron Man, too! How about Star Lord or a Doctor Strange? Their kind of similar to him...

Last edited:
Okay! But heroes from the gateway don't come 'till Volume two. I heard you imply you could play a villain? VIllains will come in this installment. You can be Doctor Strange if you really want though.
Don't mind. But if I play a villain, it'll be one from the DC Universe. If you don't mind....

Dude, I mean that Doctor Strange is accepted. You can't be dc. What Dr. Strange would you like to be (can't be from the movie)

Haha, I was looking for a Marvel RP but of a bigger scale of things.. I assume me playing as a cosmic entity would be pretty stupid here xD

Oh, really?! Wow, my go-to C.E has always been Eternity xD. But someone needs to first upset the universal balance to be able to get to him.
Dude! Thanos and Loki have done that! They flopped the universe on it's back by tearing right through the middle, allowing a rift of multiple heroes and villains to come to the MCU. I just need to no more about Eternity first.

Dude! Thanos and Loki have done that! They flopped the universe on it's back by tearing right through the middle, allowing a rift of multiple heroes and villains to come to the MCU. I just need to no more about Eternity first.
Haha, when Thanos got the Infinty Gaunlet, he actually went to the extent of absorbing Living Tribunal, Infinity and Eternity... Of course, this isn't canon but damn was he OP... So, Eternity is basically one of the 4 Cosmic Deity that created the Infinity Stone. He is quite literally the cosmic force itself and every single cosmic entity draws force from his existence. Additionally, he is quite literally the Marvel Universe... His body is the manifestation of time in the Marvel Universe he's from. However, in canon, he was killed by a interdimensional race that existed OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multiverse called the Beyonders. He was later restored as Mr.Fantastic recreated the Marvel Multiverse with the help of Owen Reece the Molecule Man.

Oh and just for some extra info, SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger just in case you're not aware of - here are some things to keep in mind as the RP goes on to prevent loopholes in the lore:
  • Thanos literally cannot die for Death has banished him from her land. Physically, Thanos can have his body destroyed although he cannot truly die.
  • It's agreed by majority that Odin would win a fight against Thanos without the Infinity Gaunlet as it was proven in the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back