• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cutiekat

You are my favorite. XOXO
At Stark College an array of Enhanced individuals and normal people as well. Everyone is welcome, join the student body and work through the drama and relationships in the works. But most of all HAVE FUN!

This is set in an Alternative Universe where Marvel characters all go to Stark College where the dean is the one and only Tony Stark. This RP is open to Cannon characters and OC’s. Full of Romance, angst and drama.

If you’re interested comment or PM. Must be a safe place for everyone! So leave outside issues out of the RP!

As someone who has a dc marvel group i should warn you
Ive seen rps with marvel school that rise up with rpers but have alot of rpers drop out cause they get too busy with other things
But that is ok :) cause in a way you will have fun with it no matter what happens

If you need advice me and nerdy are dc marvel group creators

As someone who has a dc marvel group i should warn you
Ive seen rps with marvel school that rise up with rpers but have alot of rpers drop out cause they get too busy with other things
But that is ok :) cause in a way you will have fun with it no matter what happens

If you need advice me and nerdy are dc marvel group creators
Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back