• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

K.O.D

No lights please
We all remember how much scarlet witch changed the multiverse of marvel with her utterance of the phrase “No more mutants.” But what if that wasn’t how it all went down, what if instead of drastically lowering the mutant population, she drastically changed raised it. This story covers that possibility with the main difference in this AU being a that Wanda Said “No End to Mutants.” Needless to say this would have a massive ripple effect throughout all of the marvel multiverse. But of course we aren’t covering the entire multiverse but rather just one of the many universes.
~~~
it happened so suddenly no one was really ready for the surge, the mutant population grew 900% in a single year. Yet the growth was far from uniform or in any way ordered. Some were newborns having just been born into a chaotic world that would hate and fear them, while others had been in the world for a long time and just suddenly rose up one morning as mutants. The world was turned on its head violently as the Avengers, The X-men, the Defenders and almost every other superhero team began to loose members rapidly from the rise in mutant crime. Suddenly those who had called for mutant registration and even concentration camps for them had plenty of backing from the leaders of the world. This would invariably lead to a conflict between the Avengers and the X-men which would literally shake the world as the two teams of mighty champions clashed. Sadly however this battle would end in the Avengers favor, and with the X-men defeated and many of them imprisoned or killed mutantkind seemed to have lost their champions. The Sentinel program went forward, under the guadiance of shield and working with the avengers to round up all the mutants they could find, however the population has not stopped growing and controlling them seems to have grown difficult.
Especially with the mutant known as Magneto forming a sanctuary out of the Hawaiian islands and rapidly growing his forces by sending strike teams to the rest of the world to help evacuate mutants. Satellite imagery has shown the island to be working on some kind of massive rocket and fears that it is some kind of weapon of mass destruction have begun to spread online. Tensions continue to rise and fears of a full scale war against mutantkind have begun to bubble up and now seems an inevitable end to the current situation. The scary thing is no one knows which side will emerge victorious.
~~~
Ok so I’m assuming if you are reading this then you are a fan of marvel. Basically we are making our own version of the Avengers Vs X-men series in an entirely new setting and situation. Players may be canon characters or OC characters if they want to but there are a few characters that are no longer with us for plot reasons. Captain America was killed early in the conflict and his death helped to make the situation far worse. War machine was killed shortly afterwards resulting in Tony going a little bit crazy in response which inevitably resulted in his being killed as well. Hulk is also not with us as this event is occurring while he is on Sakaar and thus is not on earth, and Thor is busy in Asgard protecting it as the Odin sleep has occurred. It may sound like the avengers have it rough with a lot of major players down but don’t worry the X-men have also suffered heavy losses. Professor Charles Xavier is dead, along with the Mutants Forge and Beast who all perished when the X-Mansion was Blown up. Emma Frost was Killed protecting the others by leading several sentinels on a chase after her in the Blackbird, and perished when the jet was blown out of the Sky. Jean Grey was killed by Clint Barton Who fired an arrow at her from cover while wearing a neural mesh that blocked out his thoughts, he was killed moments later by Scott summers who then perished due to his anger not allowing him to see clearly enough to realize he was being surrounded. Finally Mystique was recently killed when the strike team she was on were ambushed by sentinels and vision. Despite a great struggle, mystique and her allies Domino and Toad were all slain.

As you can see this conflict has grown rather serious and the start of the story will see the escalation of tensions and actions growing more and more severe, magneto’s first batch of Mutants within the Geonosian Military have completed their training, and shield has just gotten their first batch of their New super soldier programs. With little doubt as to what each side will do with their new weapons it has become harder and harder to not take a side. So the question is presented to you...Are you A mutant fighting for The right to exist? Or are you one of earths mightiest heroes trying to struggle against the growing threat to humanity? Avenger? Or X-Man?​

I can explain the idea more as it is s character I often use (if this is more geared towards mutants they can be un aligned)

I can explain the idea more as it is s character I often use (if this is more geared towards mutants they can be un aligned)
go ahead we can exchange ideas. i have a few oc npcs to use. you can post here or message me if you want

I'd like to express interest as well and I already have a character in mind.

An evil so great... so monumental that only one name in all the annals of literature could contain it! The name of Marvel's ultimate villain... the dark lord who personifies evil... who is truly evil incarnate...!
giphy.gif

Sauron... the human Pteranodon!!

Last edited:
I'd like to express interest as well and I already have a character in mind.

An evil so great... so monumental that only one name in all the annals of literature could contain it! The name of Marvel's ultimate villain... the dark lord who personifies evil... who is truly evil incarnate...!
Oapylsyros0.jpg

Sauron... the human Pteranodon!!
Yes. A billion percent yes!!!

Hello I’m pretty interested in this, just one question: do I need a thorough knowledge of the comics for this or is MCU+X-men movie knowledge enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back