• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Avengers Rp

LordAtlantis

One Time Luck
I am currently playing Steve as my main character but I can play multiple characters.

Things I'm willing to do off the top of my head
  • High school AU
  • Fantasy AU
  • Fluff
  • Hurt/Comfort
  • Omega!Verse - A/B/O
  • Were!animal AU
  • Slice of life
  • Vampire AU
  • Mafia AU
  • LGB headcanons
  • Trans/Genderqueer headcanons
  • Canon Divergence
  • OCs
And other things too just ask!

I'm good with a range of Rps. Right now my main character is Steve Rogers, But I can play most of the MCU Avengers with no problem. (Bucky is my main weak spot)
I also have a slew of prompts already written for Steve, Tony, and Loki. I used to have some for Thor too but I lost those when my last computer got doused with coffee. That said I can whip up prompts on the fly with a little discussion about what is wanted for the Rp.

I would like to do the one I just recently wrote up (Forewarning- Use of Gay Slur)
(HS AU, talk of religion- Christianity and Paganism, Trigger Warnings- Off-screen death of a minor character, Mentioned child and domestic abuse, serious detailed mental health issues and talk (inc. eating disorders), religious Homophobia, Homophobic violence) Can you come pick me up? Dad’s drunk again and is railing about how all queers are going to burn in hell *again* -SR
And he might have hit me hard enough to bruise for looking like ‘a I'm uncultured’ -SR
____
However I'm more than willing to do other prompts and characters. I just want a partner to do Marvel Rps without having to sift through the shit RP-ers on Omegle that will drop you after a few posts.

I can understand that. It's meant to get better from there, I just try to warn for all the topics that I know will be discussed even slightly. If you want you can tell me the things you're not comfortable with and I can remove that but if that's not cool I have a ton of other stuff. That rp was based off a fan fic that I read too.
Here's a few others from my stored prompts for Steve
_____

(A/B/O Were-animals, Omega!Skinny!Steve) Steve was a packless wolf, not for anything his fault. He was just a sickly runt and no pack wanted anything to do with him. He was almost just bones and skin and was not proud of the fact that he had to scavenge for food out of trash to survive. He was dumpster diving behind a restaurant to get his meal and once he’d gathered enough scraps he carefully got out of it. He didn’t realize somebody had spotted him and then he noticed him and his heart started pounding. There was only one way out of the alley and he was blocked in.

________

(High fantasy AU Dragon!Steve) Steve loved flying, but today he was scavenging on the forest floor for his companions. He was looking for berry bushes to uproot and transfer to the gardens in his cove. As he was pushing his snout under the brush he bumped against something warm and wet. He pulled back and pushed the brush to the side, finding a wounded young man. He made a quick decision and picked him up carefully in his jaws and flew back to his cove. He set him down and shifted to his human form to tend to his wounds. Then he shifted back to his dragon form and curled around him, keeping a close ear on his heartbeat and breathing.

_____

(Mafia/Civilian AU Pre-Serum!Art teacher!Steve) Steve had lived next to an empty house for years. Not many people wanted it because it was said to be cursed. So it was a complete surprise to see a moving truck out in front of it that morning. He quickly whipped up a few batches of cookies and wrapped them up in saran wrap. He needed to welcome them good and proper to the neighborhood, after all. Then he headed over and knocked on the door firmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back