• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

thorsayingyeet

I'M BACK (sorta)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
when i first joined 3 years ago, the first 1x1 post i made was the whole marvel thing

im still into the whole marvel thing (surprise, surprise), so i decided to reboot the post
mind you, there will be days where i may disappear because of real life shenanigans n stuff, but i'll try to let you know when i do

now for some ground rules:

- follow the rpnation rules and guidelines or else the gods will strike down upon you
- i do have discord, but im more used to doing 1x1 rp's in rpnation dm's
- i don't roleplay as canon characters; the only loophole is that i treat a canon character like i'm making an oc
- i don't mind how much you write, just as long as its enough to keep whatever story we're going through forward
- we won't be going full steam ahead, don't worry, we'll have all the time in the world
- in the name of all that is good and pure, please have fun

if you decide to dip middway, lemme know and i will acknowledge

oh yeah, one more thing, my friends and i have a fandom website where we put all of our characters, so if you decide to make a character, i can help ye put it on our website for safekeeping, and i'll run ya through on how it works

click here to see the list of characters i have (some might be incomplete so if you see that, ignore that character and focus on the ones that look complete thx)

i don't have any storylines conjured up for the time being, so we can plan and/or wing it, up to you

KEKW

if there was anyone that was roleplaing with me or were interested but were never gotten back to, i'm really sorry

honestly, given the current situation the world is in, and personal stuff as well, i have kinda stopped rping for a few months due to that (and laziness, but lets be real, at some points we do get lazy, and i commend those who arent)

now, this is still open, and if you're interested, by all means shoot me a message, otherwise,

i'm sorry y'all :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back