• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom marvel ♥ potential spoilers - you've been warned

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been wanting, for a ridiculously long time, to do something in which starts off incredibly sad but slowly develops into something happier.
Okay, so that's incredibly vague, but bear with me because when I explain the sort of plot I have in mind it'll make a lot more sense.

I have an OC that I've been developing and using for ages, and I'm going to plop her on in here. Normally I pair her with Peter Quill, so for this plot that's who I'll be using, but we can always tweak it if you're not comfortable playing him. On to what I was thinking! This will be probably fairly rambly, because I can never get my thoughts down on paper in a concise manner, but please just bear with me.

Plot
As we all know, half of the population got snapped away at the end of Infinity War. Heroes and citizens alike disappeared, leaving those who were fortunate enough to stay to pick up the pieces that were left after the devastation. Asteria, my character, was one of those few that were lucky enough to not get snapped away. The love of her life, however, was not as lucky. To make things worse, Asteria had absolutely no clue that Peter had perished due to the snap, because of the fact that she was on Wakanda when it happened. During the commotion of the Guardian's finding Thor in space, Asteria split off with Thor, Rocket, and Groot to head to Nidavellir to aid in the creation of Stormbreaker. Days after the snap ticked by, and Asteria stayed impatiently at the Avengers Facility with who had survived, waiting for someone who knew any information to arrive. Eventually, Tony and Nebula arrived back on Earth, the only two who survived the snap on Titan, and everyone was told the news on who hadn't made it. Cue the absolute devastation to hit Asteria upon finding out Peter's fate, as well as terror from Rocket when he found out he was the only remaining member of the Guardian's. Asteria disappears for a while, and resurfaces on New Asgard just in time for Hulk and Rocket to come knocking on Thor's door to recruit him for their time-travel scheme. Anything to get everyone she loved back, Asteria was quick to agree upon hearing what the had in mind, and after getting Thor on board as well, they took off. From there, we can discuss what I had in mind since this plot is already so incredibly long! What I will say is I want to throw Asteria in with either Thor/Rocket to go back to Asgard in the past, or Tony/Steve/Scott to head back to the battle of New York so there's some angsty possible run in with Loki.

Asteria's Backstory
Long before Thanos ever threatened half of humanity, Asteria had her fair share of run ins with the Titan. Asteria was born on Asgard to an Asgardian mother and human father, and raised by her mother since humans were frowned upon on Asgard. Growing up she was always very intrigued with the Princes, and eventually found herself strung into a long-term relationship with the God of Mischief himself. By the time Thanos recruited Loki, the two of them were engaged to be wed, but all of that fell in the toilet during the Battle of New York, in which Asteria had absolutely no idea where Loki had taken off to. Thinking her fiance had just disappeared from her life, Asteria attempted to move on, travel through the cosmos and live the rest of her eternity quietly. But, of course, that didn't end up being what happened. When Loki failed his mission and also failed to report back to Thanos, the Titan was hell bent on getting the God back to him, so he found and took the one thing he was sure Loki would come looking for: Asteria. Though, Loki never came looking for her. He couldn't, as he was supposed to be "dead". Instead, one faithful day after being held prisoner on Thanos's ship for what seemed like an eternity, the Guardian's of the Galaxy paid a visit and aided in rescuing her. Asteria was with them up until Thor came around, developing quite the relationship with the Intergalactic Ladies Man in that time.

Now that I've gotten all of that out of the way, lemme just plop some rules/about me down below!

• I'm 21, so I'd really appreciate it if you were over 18. Saves a lot of awkwardness. Thanks.
  • PM RP only, please. But I can make some exceptions to off site if I really like the idea.
  • I do typically 2-5 paragraphs per side of the RP.
  • Please be down to get hype with me! I fangirl a lot. And I fan girl hard. I'll come up with crazy ideas, and I want to be able to hype out with you!
  • I'm chill AF, but I'm busy a lot. I have a full time job, so please don't badger me for replies. If you do, it'll make me less likely to actually get a reply to you.
  • Doubling is a must, unless you're okay with just playing the canon for my OC.
  • Speaking of doubling, I do double! So don't worry, I'll play someone for your OC too.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic. So, yes, romance please.
  • I am a sailor (not literally). Be prepared for a shitstorm of swearwords.
  • No one liners please. I will not respond to them.
  • I'll most likely ignore a message if it just says "hello". I need more than that. Like, what fandom you're interested in, who you want me to play, who you would be comfortable playing for me, stuff about you. The more in your message, the more intrigued I am.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM! If you don't want to do this plot, we can always figure something else out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back