• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Martinez's Bomb-Ass Mansion (6-8 ppl) (CURRENTLY LOOKING)

Dating in the Dark

Pastry

spiritually disconnected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ahhh, Pastry has spent a full night thinking about random things, and now... Here we are! Now, one may be asking,

Pastry, I've never seen you here on the website posting for a looking for a group roleplay, why is that?
Well, I spent my entire time here on RpNation striving to be a good writer, looking up to people who GM/Co-Gm roleplays and do my best to learn from them how they create their servers and handle a bunch of strangers on the internet. I wanted to be a good writer before even bothering with creating a looking for a group, even if I would forget some of my ideas I have thought of these past years. This also means I am NEW. Please be patient with me and if you need to voice any concerns please do so with constructive criticism, my stupidity will go away in a while, promise.
(maybe)

Pastry, why did you decide to make this roleplay?
Well, after binge-watching about one episode of dating in the dark, and not getting any sleep at all, and also decided I don't have enough roleplays and I want to try something out, I was thinking, "Why the hell not?" And well... here we are. I also wanted a roleplay that I could really dig deep and develop my character, it's going to take a lot of work, a lot of writing and thinking, but I'm sure it will be worthwhile in the end, knowing my character as much as possible and being able to delve into other roleplays with my character.

Pastry, WHAT IS THIS ROLEPLAY ABOUT!?

Here we goooooo!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Bowies Bomb-Ass Mansion! A new reality tv-show based on the UK version of "Dating in the Dark." Your sexy, beautiful, magnificent host is the one and only... Accidental millionaire, Eric Martinez! One year ago Eric Martinez won a billion dollars participating in a game show where you had to answer questions in order to gain more money and become farther into the game. Eric had no idea what he was doing, guessed his way to the top, and won a billion dollars. Eric has now spent the money on a camera crew, an extra playboy mansion in Honolulu, Hawai'i, and obviously paid us, MTV to broadcast the experience that 6 (to 8) participants, split in half of the sexes, (3/4 male, 3/4 female, changes can be made if anyone wants to do LGBTQ+). Heres how the story will go.

3/4 participants of each sex, females live in the east section, males live in the west. (Again, Exceptions will be made for LGBTQ+ for the dating in the dark) The wings are separated with thick curtains that cannot be seen through and is highly recommended that each participant will stay away from the curtains. Females arrive first, get themselves situated in the DARK. ROOM. The dark room is a completely pitch-black room situated in the middle of the upstairs, which joins the participants together and allows them to speak to each other in PITCH BLACK. The participants may speak to each other inside the dark room, but it'll be quite tough without scheduling meetings and such. Which brings me back. The boys arrive and situate themselves on a table across from the ladies, introduce themselves, and get to know each other until the lovely Eric calls it "good enough". After the initial meetup, all the participants get to know each other and then prepare themselves for the next morning, which will be the FIRST. DATE. Male participants message the females, asking them out on a date in the dark room. Females do the same, if participants chose each other, they meet in the darkroom FIRST. After the dates are held, there will be a random generator that chooses the next set of dates. Same rules apply above, if the participants choose one another they will meet first. Then, the participants will choose their dates again for the THIRD date. After the third date, the males and females will choose ONE person who they would like to see in the light from the dark room. (Exact same rules as the dark room) After they see their participants in the light, the females will then choose who they will wait out for on the balcony facing a beautiful sunset. If the male participant accepts this request to join her on the balcony, he may do so and they are paired up, nobody else can choose that male and female. If the male doesn't accept, both the female and male leave the show in absolute heartbreak.

SO. This is the plotline. If any of you are confused, here are some "dating in the dark" episodes that will help a LOT. It's a lot of information, and I'm a visual learner, so this helps a lot for me too.

Alright here are some basic rules that go with every roleplay.

1. Be illiterate. (Basic English and grammar is a must with this roleplay, roleplayers cannot understand what you are saying if you do not write in English properly.)
2. No one-liners. (This roleplay needs at least a basic description of who you are and what you're doing, I require a minimum of 1 1/2 paragraphs)
3. Maturity. (obviously from the title, I have almost no filter when in comes to discord chats and roleplaying. If you can't handle swearing, then do not join this roleplay. This roleplay doesn't break the rules, and if triggers and information people are sensitive, don't beat on each other if someone is wrong, I feel like a grandpa trying to break up a fight that could be avoided.)
4. Fade to black. (This is just basic respect of Rpn's rules. Erotic roleplay makes a lot of people uncomfortable as well, so y'all can push it but just know that someone is reading it and feeling like a huge third wheel.)
5. Respect your fellow roleplayers. (We're all here to have a good time and write our bloody hearts out, please respect each other or else you will be required to leave, as well as YC being removed and replaced.
6. If you have an issue with this roleplay or the people in it, please come to me, or a Co-GM I will appoint since I am new to GMing. We will then handle it. (You could also put on your big kid pants and handle it yourself, but if it gets to an obvious issue we will handle it.)

HERE ARE THE ROLE SLOTS.
(Message me if you are planning on doing an LGBTQ+ Roleplay with someone else, we will then have to make some changeroos. Message me if you want to be Co-Gm, I could really use a mentor in all of this.)

Roles
GM: Pastry Pastry Co-Gm: NIAMH NIAMH
Girls
1. NIAMH NIAMH
2. AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal
3. Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
4. Mooniee Mooniee
Boys
1. Pastry Pastry
2. stxrwalker stxrwalker

Character Sheets

This is going to be fun!!! Love you all and have a good day!

Last edited:
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 - great to hear!! go ahead and post a form on the cs thread and i’ll let you know if there’s anything you need to fix! <3

Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Gomenesigh Gomenesigh
Hey all!

Just wanted to create a deadline for the character sheets. it will be

Friday, June 14th, 2019, 11:59 pm (23:59) MST

Message me if you have any exceptions, thank you! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Cool, I just got mine started up, shouldn't be too long till I finish it.

Height/weight stats for my characters are the bane of my existence. Is the listed height/weight and body type for my character realistic currently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back