Martian-Human Rp (M. Muse & Kattz)

Ok I'm sorry. I tried to keep it to myself, but as a former officer of a writing club, I just can't. I understand that we all have different skill levels, but your grammar is off and has mostly has been since the start of this rp. Another thing that is wrong, but not English related, is the fact that you take control of my character. In an rp you can't say that my character had some kind of reaction, even if it's just a nervous look, unless I wrote that she did. Your post length is lovely, but unfortunately it just accentuates my previous points more often.

@Mediocritys Muse

Um hm, I never said that I would have picture perfect grammar. Most of the time when I reply to role plays it's fairly late at night after work and frankly things slip my mind. I can't promise that I will get any better grammatically seeing as how I was never that great in English back in the day, so if you want to stop the rp you can. As for controlling your character I am sorry about that, just didn't think small things like walking to an elevator and so on mattered that much.

Perhaps we should stop role playing together since I kind of put the whole grammar thing in the list of requirements for rping with me. As for the elevator thing that wasn't what I was talking about since I wrote that my character followed yours. What I meant were things like "Altier looked back at her yet again and could tell that she was a bit worried about his response". The way you worded that was taking control of my character because I never wrote a response to that regardless of whether or not if that would have been the reaction that my character would have made. It was a fun bit of role-playing while it lasted however so thank you for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back