• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
marsden university
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
Welcome to the illustrious Marsden University
. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .​
Marsden Univeristy is one of the most prestigious Ivy League universities in North America. Located in Eastern Washington, it is a lesser known university to those outside of the academic world. Even so, it is offers some of the best academic, athletic, and extracirricular support America has to offer and, as such, only allows the best of the best.

Marsden is a competitive school with a relatively small student body. It also has the benefit of being isolated in comparison to other, larger universities. This allows for more focus on the university itself. Because of the university's small student body, it only allows for two scholarships per major.

The school itself is year round with a three-week winter break, two weeks spring break, and three week summer break. Students are encouraged to go home for the breaks, but many stay at the school, which provides fun games and activities and often gives presents to students over winter break.

Scholarship students are expected to maintain an A- average as well as join two sports or clubs. It is common for scholarship students to transfer out of the school due to its strict requirements.

This does not, however, mean that the other students are allowed to slack off. Regular students are expected to maintain a C+ average and join at least one sport or club. Students are expected to minor in at least one field.

Because of the small student body, students enjoy advantages such as new electronics for school and larger dorm rooms. Some dorm rooms house three at a time while others house two. Students are also allowed to decorate their walls and surrounding areas as they please. There are, of course, housing opportunities in the surrounding town as well as opportunities to join the university's sorority (Epsilon Iota) or the fraternity (Eta Lambda Xi).

Curfew is at 1 AM, at which time the gates to the University will close. They will automatically reopen at 5 AM.

All Marsden students are allowed ten absences per semester unless otherwise stated by Carla Deaton or Nash Poole, the on-campus doctors.
welcome!
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶     ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
vwf2dp3p-1412869220.jpg
other info
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
majors & minors
  • | art |
    | graphic design |
    | animation |
    |music |
    | music theory & composition |
    | performing arts |
rp rules
| Follow all RPNation Rules |
| Anyone can join! |
| No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths. |
| If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM (and follow all in0site rules). I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well. |
| Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important. |
| Please be literate. |
| Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships. |
| Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS. |
| Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission. |
| You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying. |
| Insert as much drama as possible into the IC, but I will not tolerate drama in the OOC. It is unnecessary and immature. |
| You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them. You can also add more characters as you deem fit whenever you want. You want to add a problematic ex? Go ahead. You want to add a long-lost sister? Why not? Just keep it reasonable. |
| Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard. |
| Let me know in advance if you're going to be absent for more than a few days. If you're inactive on the roleplay for more than two weeks without prior warning, your character is going to be killed off in a subway accident. |
| I will not be adding any more majors, just to keep things a little more organized. On the other hand, go crazy with clubs and sports and I will update the list as it becomes relevant. |

coded @wynorx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back