• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Married at First Sight

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe

So, you know how every story starts with people being introduced to each other and going through some awkward dating phase before falling in love and starting a relationship. And then if things last eventually they might get engaged and get married to hopefully live happily ever after? That at least is what most stories are about, the romantic comedies you see in the cinema, the romans you love to read, the dating programs on the television. Are you also getting tired of that same, stupid, narrative? Well, this time that will all be turned around and switched up completely! Get ready for something new, something different, something that has never been done before! What will happen if you let two perfect strangers say "I do" before getting to know each other?

Welcome to
'Married at First Sight'.
Married at First Sight (MaFS) is a project were twelve very brave, or very desperate, souls are coupled up by the makers and inventors of the project. One of them will be the 'groom' waiting at the altar, while the other will be the 'bride' and brought up to them. This will be the very first time the two ever meet in their entire lives, and yet they are there to spend the rest of their lives together. Or at least to make that promise to each other. Once the wedding ceremony is over, the party is held and the couple has their first, probably awkward, night together, MaFS will send them on a luxurious fully paid honeymoon together with the five other fortunate couples that met and married this way. On a dreamy tropical destination the couples will have the chance to get to know each other and their partners better. There will be romantic dates, dinners and parties for the newlyweds, along as nice activities for the whole group together. Now, would you be brave enough to take this chance?

Rules
1. All RPN rules apply, of course.
2. Be respectful to others and their characters.
3. A discord will be set up for all the OOC talk and important announcements.
4. We are looking for a group of 10 players.
5. Please be able to write decent English, at least two paragraphs would be nice.
6. Everyone is welcome (both players and characters)! Though this will be a realistic roleplay, so please keep that in mind.
7. Couples will be made by me with the use of a randomizer thingy!
8. Your hosts will be me and Veil Walker Veil Walker

Interest Check: That is where you are now!
OOC: Ready - Invite through PM
In Character: Hopefully that will come!

Last edited:
Never done anything like this, but I will give it a try. It's always good to get out of ones comfort zone!

This is definitely an interesting concept. Especially when the pairings could end up in people that wouldn't get along at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back