• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

maro's neverending search

marorda

Oddball and author
Hello people!

So...

I've roleplayed for 6 years now, and my previous RP spot is dead-ish. Too quiet... Seems like there's nobody left to play with. Now I'm trying it here.

There are a few things I won't do. Those are:

- Yaoi/Yuri

- Sparkling vampires

- fandom roleplays. (I just really don't like pretending I'm a character from an anime/movie/game/book. I tried it, but ran out of inspiration after a few posts)

Besides the things mentioned above, I am in for almost every plot you come up with. And especially when it's fantasy.

I have some ideas that still needs to be turned into a plot (which can be easily done on the go.

Those ideas are:

- people are trapped in a game/in-game things escape into the real world.

- something with timetraveling

And one thing that's a plot already:

- Circles of Light (high fantasy)

The two main characters of this RP are cousins. One of them went missing when she was very young, and the older one, a boy, always blamed himself for not being able to protect her. Now it's an X amount of years later, and when the boy, now a young man, returns to the spot where his cousin went missing in honor of her memory, something happens to him.

He sees a mysterious circle of light, similar to something his cousin mumbled before disappearing. He falls through it and wakes up in the middle of a wintery forest, even though it was summer in the place he left. He is found by a girl, who reminds him a lot of his cousin. She does not seem to remember him whatsoever though. And then there's still that weird, mysterious thing with the people n the village the girl lives. What is really going on here?

I hope to hear from you people soon!!

As a new member, who hasn't been on the site for 24 hours yet, I cannot PM yet. But I'll send you a message when I can!

Or unless you want to discuss it in here...?

Well as of this post I've hit the 10 post mark I need to send a message so I'll send you my idea for a plot as soon as the sight lifts my restriction as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back