• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Marooned: Victim of the Triangle (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
While this doesn’t have to involve the Bermuda Triangle, this is an RP about a woman who suffers a similar fate and ends up marooned on a very large island. The island is devoid of dangerous critters like poisonous spiders, scorpions, or snakes. It has no crocodiles. There are no land mammals, only some marine mammals - not even mice. It DOES have a few large avians.

So not much in the way of threats unless you go looking for them. (If you are very small you might be at risk to a large eagle that dominates the sky.) For food, there are fish, frogs, a few lizards - and sea lions.

I intend to run a male in his 20’s. I can either already be there or arrive after you. Let me know.

The default is for you to be from the Present. But you could always run a character from an earlier time. 1980’s? 1940’s? 1920’s? Up to you. You can also run more than one lady if you want to multitask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back