• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Marked ooc

Main
Here
This sounds super duper cool!! On that note how exactly do good or bad marks look like?? I doubt itd be immediately obvious to people i think

And how big do the deeds need to be for it to show up on ya??

This sounds super duper cool!! On that note how exactly do good or bad marks look like?? I doubt itd be immediately obvious to people i think

And how big do the deeds need to be for it to show up on ya??
Sorry it took so long to reply! Had work stuff lol.
The style of the marks are entirely up to you! Though show scenes or resemble what the person has done. Good ones are rare but enhance the beauty of a person and have a light ephemeral glow to them.
While the bad and worst ones look more like a scar but in any color. Color is up to you as well. It can be symbolic or just what you think fits best.
As for why? That's the mystery part to solve! Nobody knows why or what causes them. Some it's obvious why they got them, for atrocious acts and such, but some appear for seemingly minor infractions and some for things their family and friends have done!
This also fits into how obvious they are. The worst/best are around the face and lower arms where it's hard to hide. While the lesser ones are in more discreet areas on the body.

Gah thanks for tagging me !! Do u have a cs to sign up on??

Nvm found it. Im still currently tryna think up of a character tho so i might take a while to put up a cs ^^

Gah thanks for tagging me !! Do u have a cs to sign up on??

Nvm found it. Im still currently tryna think up of a character tho so i might take a while to put up a cs ^^
No problems!!
And I'm by far still recruiting so take as much time as you need to get a CS up!

I actually like this idea a lot. I like to play the villain in a lot of RP's and I find the base of the tattoos origins interesting. Especially after your reply as to how they take shape based on your actions

I actually like this idea a lot. I like to play the villain in a lot of RP's and I find the base of the tattoos origins interesting. Especially after your reply as to how they take shape based on your actions
I've got a real good idea too for how the mystery deepens and develops as well as the story goes on. finding out how they're being made.

Just so you know I'm thinking of waiting until at least one more person joins the rp before I post again. Just so it's not just us texting for weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back