• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mario Party

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia

Hi!

This is a spur-of-the-moment interest check, so let me cut to the chase.
  • We'll be facing off, ever player for themselves, through custom Mario worlds.
  • Players will race each other to collect the most Super Stars.
  • Players will keep track of the number of "paces" they travel across the board.
  • Lots of fun minigames!
  • Requires at least two other players.
  • Regular posting pace.
  • We'll be using dice to determine the outcome of a lot of events.

Note: None of this has been developed as of yet. Here is the OCC thread, where I will provide development updates until I have enough to start the game. Please feel free to ask questions, but just know that details expressed here may change, since it's still under development.

Last edited:
Should I post anything there as well?
You may post a short introduction about yourself, try to talk with some of the other interested members, maybe explain why you're interested in Mario Party, or perhaps some suggestions you have for the development of the game, but only if you want. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back