• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maricopa High

What does everyone want for a major event?

• Camping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World tour for paintball team(Of course everyone in the RP will be coming as guests)

• Trip to Japan(Anime club)

• Trip to the rain forest (Gardening club)

• Racing(Auto motive)(Keep hitting the wrong button SORRY)

• Olympics trip (Archery)(Everyone goes)

• Natural Disaster(I know how evil you people are XD)

• Total voters
It was the end of summer vacation, students started to come back. Since it was the summer, the heat was around 115F in the afternoon, though, tomorrow might be 120F, who know's, the desert is unpredictable. As the students went for breakfast, some hung out under the pavilion in the cent of the courtyard, the large middle being the means of getting to and from for certain students, you had A building, and B building. A building had 2 stories, and housed most of the electives, the other, held the lockers, and was where most of the classes were. As each student got breakfast, the sun was low, making the area a good 86 degrees, so everyone was out and about, enjoying the cool air.

@MidnightSar @Fazy @Leila @hprincess01 @MoonsOcarina @Captain Spooks @Rock And Roll Boy

(Sorry I was in the shower so I'm just seeing this :D )

Luxe sat under the pavilion in the courtyard, watching as people socialized with one another. She was seated off to the corner, smiling as people met up with friends old and new. It was the end of summer and the beginning of a new school year. This was Luxe's first year being back in an actual school environment. She wasn't used to being around other people, and found them to be intimidating. She wanted to be around other people, but she was too shy to interact with any of them. In her hand was a book. She used it as a distraction and an excuse to not talk to people. Secretly, she hoped that someone would see her sitting alone and take that as an opportunity to come talk to her. She knew that wouldn't be the case, after all, there =ere a lot more interesting people to meet than herself.

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura](wait so is this still the same as Highschool Sanctity or it a a whole different roleplay?)

[/QUOTE]
(New school, new beginnings.)

(Smith has a new name, Adam...I couldn't get into the name Smith...)

Adam walked over to a girl who was alone, he thought he should be the one to be nice, and talk with her, "Mind if I sit here?" he asked her, as one of his ROTC buddies walked by, jabbing him in the shoulder with a smile, "I got you later Max!" he said laughing a bit.

@hprincess01

Haru noticed numerous people sitting or wandering in the hot sun. She herself was seeking shade, wondering what it would take for the sun to be covered by clouds. It irritated her to be in such hot temperatures, and desperately wished that it would rain. Haru was standing by the front gate, looking for a spot to sit. There were many options, but only two that interested her most. She saw a girl sitting on a 'bench' of sorts under the school's building, and a grove of trees. She was walking in the direction of the girl when she saw a boy approach her. Not wanting to disturb the two, she resorted to her second option, choosing to reside under the thicket of trees. She had a perfect view of the pair of two. Haru personally thought they looked quite cute together, and wanted to leave them alone. Taking out a cigarette from one of her many packs, she began to smoke, hoping none would notice her for now. Though she wanted to be alone at that moment, she wondered if she would ever make friends here, or acquaintances at all, for that matter.

@CERBERUS177 @hprincess01

(Ah, it's fine. I was going to change Luxe's name but I couldn't think of anything, lol.)

Luxe looked up as a random guy walked up to her. "Uh, sure, go ahead. I won't mind." She smiled at him and turned her face back to the book, feeling embarrassed. She tried to pretend the guy wasn't there, so she tried to focus on her book. His presence made her slightly nervous.

@CERBERUS177 @Fazy

"Oh...Sorry if I'm disturbing you...I just thought you would like to speak, since, I haven't seen you around before." he said, Adam was one of the students that helped around the campus with everyone, but he hasn't seen this girl before, "I'm Adam. By the way." he said, trying to seem friendly.

@hprincess01 @Fazy

Luxe felt bad. She didn't want to seem rude. She put the book down in her lap. Luxe gave him a shy smile and spoke, "I'm Luxe. I...guess you haven't seen me around here before because this is my first year here. Well, my first year in an actual school in years." She looked away and saw a girl leaning against a tree. Luxe gave her a curious look. She appeared to be smoking. Luxe wondered if that was even allowed on school grounds. Either way, the girl didn't seem to care.

@Fazy @CERBERUS177

tumblr_o6tem26D801uc8rzzo1_500.jpg

Jackson Throne /\ Maricopa High Entrance /\ Nervous

The scrawny boy named Jackson Throne walked through the front gate, already regretting to go to school, but at least this year will be his last. After this he could go to a college that was far away, where nobody there would know him as Stick Bug. He wasn't really paying attention to anyone else at the moment, he just kept his head low and stared at his phone, but he made sure to steer clear of anyone who got close to him. Jackson didn't want to bump into someone and have a whole bunch of attention drawn to him. Hopefully he can just blend into the background this year, and go by unnoticed.​

(@Fazy , this school is based off a real school campus, students can't smoke near the campus at all, and there are security guards and an on campus police officer there...so...do you need to smoke?)

Noticing the girl looking her way, Haru made sure she was noticed by waving in her direction. She wanted to at least look friendly, if not at least act the part. She crushed her cigarette and pocketed it once she saw a police officer looking her way and pointing to the 'smoke-free zone' sign.

(Sorry, @CERBERUS177, I just killed it. :P )

@hprincess01

Letty wasn't much of a fan of the heat, especially in the summer time. It was almost as if the world had turned into her parents bakery oven, which wasn't a good thing. Oh well, it was the first day of school, and Letty was excited to make new friends and to show off her skills in soccer, and instrument playing. As she came closer, she noticed some kids sitting in the courtyard, milling around and making conversation. A surge of excitement filled her, making her mild walking turn into a swift jog. She couldn't wait to make new friends!

After a couple of minute, Letty stopped at a table filled with other kids. She smiled brightly, clasping her hands together.

"Um... Excuse me. May I sit with you guys?" She asked, twirling her hair slightly.

@hprincess01 @CERBERUS177 @Fazy

Adam looked at her with a reassuring face, "I know that feeling, I was home schooled for 2 years, until I was able to drive myself to school. Never had friends until last year. Did you join any clubs? maybe you can get to know people there." he said, waving to the campus officer.

@hprincess01 @Fazy

Luxe waved back at the girl, noticing she put out her cigarette. "Yeah, I've joined the Anime Discussion club. It sounds kind of embarrassing, now that I say it out loud." She hoped the guy didn't think she was a weirdo for enjoying anime. Suddenly a blonde girl ran up to Luxe and Adam and asked to sit with them. "Sure, go ahead. The more the merrier, I suppose," Luxe spoke with a smile.

@Fazy @CERBERUS177 @MoonsOcarina @Captain Spooks

Adam smiled, "Then I guess we'll be seeing each other, I'm in that club too, since, it was the only thing that was enjoyable where I lived." he said, then a girl took a seat and asked if she could sit there, "Well...You're already sitting, don't see why not." he said smiling and laughing slightly.

@hprincess01 @Fazy @MoonsOcarina @Captain Spooks

Haru had brought her school bag with her. She took out a notebook filled with drawings and paintings of different pictures, some being excellent, some average, and some random scribbles so bad you couldn't tell what they were. After examining them for a few minutes and adding details with a mechanical pencil, she looked over to the girl and boy, realizing they'd been joined by yet another person. Wondering if she should go request to hang out with them, she got up from her spot and looked around again. She noticed a dark-haired boy and thought about going to talk to him.

@Captain Spooks @MoonsOcarina @CERBERUS177 @hprincess01

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandia made sure not to miss a single spot, applying her lipstick as carefully as possible. She held her compact mirror, her three bags of makeup down by her feet. She was leaning against one of the trees, in the pavilion. She didn't care about the heat, she'd applied two layers of sun cream and the heat would give her a tan. The only thing that was bugging her was the high pollen count, not to mention that the tree she was under was covered in blossoming flowers. Pressing a tissue, delicately, under her nose, Alex continued applying her makeup.

Luxe laughed alongside Adam. "So...uh...do you guys do any sports?" Letty didn't really seem like the athletic type, but she knew better than to judge a book by its cover. Adam seemed to be the type to enjoy athletics, though. She was curious to know more about the people she was sitting with. Maybe they would all become friends.

@CERBERUS177 @MoonsOcarina

Letty nodded, sitting down and smiling. She took note of the people around her, noting a shy girl reading and a new kid who she had never seen before. She also noticed the girl drawing, who was staring at a boy who was farther away. That boy seemed... Kind of lonely. Maybe she should invite him over. Letty looked at the others, smiling.

"Thank you for letting me join you guys. My name is Letty by the way, don't ware it out!" Letty winked, smirking. Her attension went back to the lonely boy, far away from everyone else. "I play soccer!" Letty replied happily. "Um... Does anyone know who that kid is over there?" Letty asked, tilting her said slightly.

@hprincess01 @CERBERUS177 @Fazy @Captain Spooks

(@Ryukaa Miura we're not in a class right now. It's before school and everyone is just socializing and getting to know each other.)

"Wow, you both are so athletic! I'm not doing any sports. I'm not really into that stuff." Luxe turned to look at the boy Letty was indicating at. "No, I don't know who he is. We can invite him over, if you guys want to."

@CERBERUS177 @MoonsOcarina @Captain Spooks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back