• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MarcusDarkblood

Hello! First of all I'd like to thank you for clicking onto my post!

My name is Marcus, I've been RPing for years and writing for my entire life. I like to think that i've gotten pretty good at it in that long, long time frame. Usually I can match what you give me with exceptions for when there really isn't much more I can do, This is an RP after all, not a high school exam paper so forcing more words into a reply isn't ideal. If you've messaged me in the past feel free to message again!! I've been pretty busy over the past year and unfortunately couldn't reply to most people but I'm good now!

Specifications
~I prefer to have some sort of romance between the main characters, Mainly cause i'm extremely soppy.
~I'm bi/pan in real life so i'm fine with any gender pairings and I'll play male, female, nb or any other form of trans characters or side characters.
~I'd hope that you have pretty good grammar and spelling, I know mistakes happen and English may not be your first language which is fine but try and keep it pretty good.
~I love OOC chat so it would be nice if we had a little bit of that, even if its just to laugh at dumb stuff our character has done.
~I'm from the Republic of Ireland so if time differences are an issue for you then that's fine, But personally I don't mind as long as you can still be active.

Rules
~Just follow site rules please

Roles/Themes!
Now for the good stuff, Please note that bold roles indicate my preference of playing.

Singer x fan (OC only)
Celebrity x Celebrity (OCs only)
Vampire x human
Dictator x Tourist
President x civilian
Gang Leader x College Student
Mob Boss/Member x Outsider
runaway x runaway
outlaw x outlaw (wild west theme)
criminal x criminal (modern theme)
model x manager
survivor x survivor (post apocalyptic)
Pirate x Prince/Princess
Solider x Soldier

Fandoms! (note that all of these will be primarily with OCs)
Spiderman

Red Dead Redemption
The Man in The High Castle
WWE
Fallout
Skyrim

I'm also open to hearing some of your RP ideas! Chances are I might like them!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back