• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marauders Era Harry Potter Roleplay (Wolfstar and Jily?)

ACatMeow17

Daughter of Mischief & Chaos
Hey guys! It’s been so long since I’ve done a good Marauders RP. I would love a group of people to play the characters with me. I’m personally thinking of claiming either Sirius or Remus, depending on who wants either of them.

I would love someone who ships Wolfstar, and I’m a sucker for watching Jily do cute things so that would be awesome too. Of course Marauders Era wouldn’t be complete without Peter and Snape. And of course, any other Marauders Era characters can join too.

I’m fine with OCs too, but I’d sort of like Remus, Sirius, James, Lily, Peter, and Snape to be claimed first.

Also I do better with literate RPs. Just gives me something better to write to and flow with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back