• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marauders era Harry Potter Anyone?

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
I'd love a team to play through the events that lead to Harry's Birth.
Roles:
  • James "Prongs" Potter
  • Remus "Moony" Lupin
  • Sirius "Padfoot" Black
  • Peter "Wormtail" Pettigrew
  • Lily Potter
  • Severus Snape A.K.A. The Half-blood Prince
We'll decide who takes what roles, later, and the Roleplay will take place in a group message I'll make when all the roleplayers needed are found.

Please, indicate interest by sending me a direct message with a 2 paragraph writing sample of the character you'd like most.

Rules:
  1. Be respectful at all times
  2. If you don't get the role you want, please don't be upset
  3. No out-of-character Drama
  4. For reasons relating to why the Marauders formed, Lupin will be presented as the 'main character', with the plot mostly revolving around him. This will last until they graduate from Hogwarts (assuming we get that far). If we decide to go further, one of us will double as Voldemort, and the 'main character' will shift to both Peter and Sirius, until the night that Lily and James are murdered... which will see a shift to those two OBVIOUSLY being the main characters. This ensures that no one joining will be left out.
  5. There will be no post order, but you can not reply more than twice if someone has not yet responded as many times as everyone else.
  6. If one person holds up the roleplay more than three days, so that no one else can reply following rule 5, then you will be booted from the roleplay, and someone will double as your character until the time that you can be replaced.
  7. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back