• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ --interest check [Accepting]

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is a romance-role-play that is based around the games in harvest moon/stardew valley

Plot
A village of beauty and that is watched over by the harvest goddess. Everybody stops everything theyโ€™re doing once a year to pay tribute to the goddess. Unfortunately, the harvest goddess has become rather ill because of the neighboring cities and their horrible pollution. Not only that itโ€™s not a custom for them to toss people out of their village, even though most people from the city find it enjoyable to corrupt a small village like maple tree. The villagers now have to work extra hard, not only at their own jobs but also to find out what exactly is causing the harvest goddess to get sick and how they can fix it before itโ€™s too late.

This role-play will have drama, romance, even action and adventure! If you are a fan of harvest Moon or stardew Valley! Then this is the role-play for you! We have a discord if youโ€™d like to join, just let us know! in discord we also do mock role-plays, which can help get the writing juices flowing!

[no real pictures, anime only]
[I cannot stress this enough, this is a more slow-paced role-play. If people get busy with real life, they get busy with real life just] let us know]

View attachment 699685
๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•’๐•๐•
police officer- Leaf Fi Leaf Fi
Mayor- Reiia silver Reiia silver

๐•”๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•”
Doctor- @A1c
Veterinarian- @NightTerror
Nurse- Reiia silver Reiia silver

๐•“๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค๐•ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™
blacksmith- @purplemarble
Miner- @Sybela

๐•“๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช
Baker- Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

โ„‚๐•’๐•—๐•–ฬ
barista- @purplemarble

๐•˜๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–
store clerk- Mothica Mothica

โ„™๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•”๐•ช
pharmacist- Reiia silver Reiia silver

โ„‚๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™
priest-[open]

๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ก
clerk- Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•“/๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ
innkeeper-[open]
waitress- Reiia silver Reiia silver
Cook- screaming armadillo screaming armadillo
Entertainer- [open]

โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
Carpenter- Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

โ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™
rancher- Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

๐•๐•š๐•“๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช
librarian- thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup

๐•—๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
Leaf Fi Leaf Fi
@Sybela
-
-
๐•ค๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐•
schoolteacher- pinklemonade pinklemonade
students
Reiia silver Reiia silver
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
-
๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•–๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค
scientists- [open]
firefighter- Paltajayd Paltajayd

[Special note, please read--due to people having been impatient in the past, I am obligated to put this for anybody who wants to join. All of us have lives, we get rather busy so if you want a fast-paced and quick role-play thiis is not the one for you. ]

Last edited:
I would love to join this RP if you are still accepting (which it looks like you are). I would adore being the village store clerk =) I could have so much fun with that role. Or I would be happy to take the librarian role as well. I am new to RPNation so you may have to bear with me when I have questions. But I am an experienced RPer.

I would love to join this RP if you are still accepting (which it looks like you are). I would adore being the village store clerk =) I could have so much fun with that role. Or I would be happy to take the librarian role as well. I am new to RPNation so you may have to bear with me when I have questions. But I am an experienced RPer.

The librarian role is taken already, but the clerk role is available.

Hello! I would love to try this out. Harvest Moon has always been a big favorite of mine, aha.

Anyway, I would like to fill the rancher position if it hasn't been filled already. That or the priest role.

Yoo! Can I grab either the scientist or entertainer? Whichever is still open. Love me some harvest moon

Yoo! Can I grab either the scientist or entertainer? Whichever is still open. Love me some harvest moon
I think that the scientist is already taken, not sure about the entertainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back