• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MaouRanger OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So for the roll call I'd like you guys to use this format if thats okay with you

" An [Descriptor relating to Tribe then a Descriptor relating to Element] of [Either Color or different shade of your designated color] Maou[Insert Color Here]

So as an example
The Former MaouRed's was

"An Arcane Blaze of Crimson! MaouRed!"

"Something something something ! MaouYellow!" Guess mine needs a bit more work

Do you guys want to start soon or do you want to wait for the last 3 slots to be filled?

I was hoping to fill out the team but if we have to start with just these members thats fine

i would prefer to start now but I understand you'd rather wait, maybe you could use some kinda deadline

I'm fine with starting sooner rather than later. Apologies for not having the character sheet done yet. I'll try to have it done later today

Does anyone have suggestions for descriptors related to either hunt, hunter or hunting?

Roxasarass Roxasarass
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
rennuelaw rennuelaw
Trektek Trektek

Hey guys the thread is up

Feel free to post whatever your character was doing in their daily lives that day

Roxasarass Roxasarass
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
rennuelaw rennuelaw
Trektek Trektek

Hey guys the thread is up

Feel free to post whatever your character was doing in their daily lives that day
Okkkk, cool! I was actually really unsure of what to do

I hope the yellow I used is readable, if not I might have to change text colors. In dark mode you can definitely see it though

I'll wait for everyone to do theirs first before I do mine
Heyyy, you know how The MaouRed as his fire. Do other Maous have thier own indiviual abilities? Becuase I have an idea for what to do in my post but I need permission first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back