• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Hey all
DaniGriin here with a brand new RP
MAOURANGER

Consider it a kind of Power Rangers RP but with Super Sentai weight

The plot is simple
A race of ancient primordial beings known as Leviathan that were once sealed away have been released into the Human world. The only ones who can stop them are a team of Demons with attitude known as the Maourangers.

I'd appreciate a Co-Gm just to make things easier if this picks up

Roles:
MaouRed: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
MaouBlue: rennuelaw rennuelaw
MaouYellow: Venchi1986 Venchi1986
MaouBlack: Roxasarass Roxasarass
MaouGreen: Trektek Trektek
MaouPink:
MaouSilver:
MaouGold:

Last edited:
So let me explain a little about the Demon Tribes in this RP

There are roughly four main ones with two members of the team coming from each.

Red and Blue are from the SORCERER TRIBE. Sorcerer Demons are gifted academics and intellectuals
Yellow and Pink are from the HUNTER TRIBE. Hunter Demons are cautious, calculative and cool headed
Black and Green are from the GUARDIAN TRIBE. Guardian Demons are headstrong, hot-blooded and energetic
Gold and Silver are from the STAR TRIBE. Star Demons are reflective, forward thinking and wise

Any questions?

Will we be using completely human looking characters or will we visibly be demons?

What are blue and silver capablities?
Blue is a Sorcerer Demon, meaning they're intelligent and proficient in the use of magic
Silver is a Star Demon, they are prophetic and deeply knowledgeable about the movements of celestial bodies

All Demons can use magic
Its just that each Tribe does its own thing

Blue is a Sorcerer Demon, meaning they're intelligent and proficient in the use of magic
Silver is a Star Demon, they are prophetic and deeply knowledgeable about the movements of celestial bodies

All Demons can use magic
Its just that each Tribe does its own thing
Ohhhh okkk, I think i'll go with Blue then lololol

We have an OOC

Please check out our Lore too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back