• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Many Threads

demdo_demi

Back for more!
[WIP Title; tell me if you think it should be changed in the replies. It'd also be pretty cool if you could suggest some names as well.]

In just another regular city, eight various individuals who lead boring everyday lives, end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. They walk into a portal that brings them to a new world, full of ninjas, magic, futuristic cities, and ancient temples.

Back when I was around 8-9, I created this Narnia-inspired story with Legos. Two of the eight characters were trained in the ancient arts of the Ninja, one character turned against the rest, another past away (that's all I remember of the poor guy), another an aviator, another a mech pilot, and the last two became sorcerers. Probably one of my greatest memories as a kid.

Of course, those events wouldn't happen, as I had control of all of the characters (and all of the characters were created by me only), and the story felt more like the Last Starfighter at times more than it's own story. Though I want to go down a similar route, with the eight being separated into groups and the groups (Of two to three) creating individuals storylines of different genres that occasionally collide here and there.

I don't really know what information I should provide here, so I will happily provide more information in the replies below if necessary.

Also, a Discord server will be provided.

Interested if this is done through text(?)

Voice is fun and all but I don't have schedule space for routine meetups x__x.

Another question, is this futuristic or medieval?

Interested if this is done through text(?)

Voice is fun and all but I don't have schedule space for routine meetups x__x.

Another question, is this futuristic or medieval?
It’s a combination of many genres, but mostly fantasy/medieval. Also the Discord is just for discussion, Roleplaying will be here on site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back