• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PinkSodaPopRemix

She/They/He
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My preferred name is Pink. I am 19 and I am genderfluid. I go by she/they/he pronouns.
All Limitations and such are listed in the rules below.
Also, can't believe I have to say this, but read the rules. Read ALL of them.
jamil_8476010-jamil-900_even_loop.gif
꧁༒☬ 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 ☬༒꧂
One. I require a minimum of 200 words and I can do up to 1000 (not a maximum; just a maximum average) per character in a reply. Or in paragraph terms, I require around 2-6+. I honestly prefer quality over quantity, and over time, I have realized that some people actually do put effort into every reply. However, if it becomes clear that you don't, I'll point it out or just end the role-play. I'm fine with waiting until you feel better. Don't feel pressured to reply. It's supposed to be fun for the both of us. I have learned that if you aren't putting in effort, you aren't having fun, and then I won't either. So if writing isn't fun for you, and you only care about the reply you get in return, don't message me.

Two. If I ask for a villain, I want a villain whether they be yandere-esq or not. I don't want a cookie cutter version who secretly doesn't actually want to hurt anyone. I don't want a redemption arc either. When I ask for a villain, I want the ruthless asshole who doesn't give a fuck what the world thinks of them. And if you ask for a villain, I will give the same.

Three. I can’t find interested in role-plays with no overall plot. I can't do slice of life unless there isn’t something interesting going on. I’m up for doing a slice of life if we do it right. With every slice of life, there is a plot, small and big ones, as well as much character development. Just give me something to work with for both of our sides! I will not role-play without a plot or storyline and if you're not one for making headcannons and plotting, then I am not the role-player for you. Also, AUs are perfectly fine and supported. However, I don't do crossovers as they're not fun for me. I can, however, do AUs based off one fandom for another fandom.

Four. I am perfectly fine with playing more than one crush as long as you are up to the same for me. I completely support poly relationships and all LGBTQ+ people and I am perfectly fine with playing people of all genders and any pairings. (This honestly shouldn’t even have to be a rule. Everyone should support LGBTQ+). Also, if you “prefer m/f” for BOTH sides because it’s “easier” or because homosexuality is “different from heterosexuality,” don’t contact me. Go away. You fiends.

Five. I am 10/10 okay with both swearing and gore/violence. My triggers are the role-playing out of racism, discrimination of religion, homophobia, transphobia, and fatphobia. I will not allow the romanticization of disorders or pairings of any kind as well. I will also not deal with any mentions of pedophilia, sexual assault, or rape. I also don’t do minor x adult content.

Six. If you want to message me about role-playing, please include your preferred name, how okay you are with gore/violence and swearing, your triggers, and your pronouns. Additionally, give me your minimum word or paragraphs count. Please tell me the average you would prefer to stay in so I can adjust my writing style accordingly. Also, please be 17+. I am only comfortable role-playing with people who are 17+. Please respect me enough to be honest with your age. Don't message me if you're under 17. I have already blocked someone from commenting on this thread in request to a role-play. They requested something I didn't have listed, so it didn't work out anyways, but I later saw them commenting on another post that they were below 17. If you don't care about the boundaries of other people, then don't even think about messaging me. Also, please message me in the pms. Do not reply to this thread. Also, do NOT message me and beat around the bush. people have used this tactic on me so I agree to rp when they know they can't match up to my requirements, then they will bullshit me. I will just block you, without even giving you a chance. That includes, "Wow, what a coincidence. I just started watching *fandom I have listed.*" If I could count the many times this happened on the last website I role-played on, and they turned out to be absolute terrible people every single time, and they always had a problem with at least one the line match up or didn't respect my triggers or me. It's the same line that people used to get me to offer to rp with them so that they could guilt trip me into saying, "your the one who asked." And the biggest no-no, do not message me out of the blue and ask me to role-play in your group if I don't know you. The answer will automatically be rude. Obviously, if I didn't see the ad and reply to it, I wasn't interested. It's just so rude in my opinion. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure people like that are spamming a bunch of people and asking them. Apologies if this sounded like a big rant session but it kept on happening so something needed to be said.

Seven. I know ghosting as just leaving without saying anything. If you aren’t interested in the role-play anymore, just tell me and I’ll understand. It happens. However, don’t just leave without saying anything. It’s rude and I will be waiting on you.

Eight. Do not make the plot all about your character unless our parts don't intertwine. I swear if all my love interest talks about is your character, or my character is left in the background of the plot where they don't matter at all and they don't ever geta chance to grow. Again, I will either not rp, or I will just block you.

Nine. It's perfectly fine if you don't have the best grammar. I understand, grammar is pretty difficult and you may have dyslexia or English may not be your first language. All I ask is that it is readable. I also don’t do text talk. I hate when people do it too. I won't read your side if there is text talk. It just makes me lose interest pretty much instantly. The same goes it's unreadable or if you don't capitalize at the beginning of each sentence.

Ten. I am willing to do cc/cc, oc/cc, and oc/oc, although the last one (if we aren’t doubling up) will depend on the show and your Oc, as well as our Oc’s compatibility. Also, if you want to do cc/cc, you will have to do oc/cc for my side. I will only double up for oc/cc and cc/cc.

Eleven. We can role-play multiple fandoms. Just ask.

Twelve. We don't have to double up. I am fine either way, as long as I get to play my own character. But our characters must be compatible and have chemistry. However, if you have the audacity to ask me to play a character without you playing one for me in return, I will not even continue the role-play. Also, the same goes if you do not write out my side with each reply. I will do the same, and I don't care about any excuse you have. WRITE OUT MY SIDE OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

Thirteen. Personally, I don't write Mary Sues. I will not role-play Debby Downers, but Mary Sues are okay. As long as it doesn't affect my character, we're all good. It's your own world. Do what you want with it.

Fourteen. If I have multiple love interests, unlike many others, I will play someone else under seeking. I can play almost any recurring character unless it’s listed that I refuse to play them, like the Joker. I am also willing to double up where both our sides are in a different universe and don’t intersect with each other. And that way, even if I have a singular love interest for my character, both of our characters have that love interest if you want.

Fifteen. Lately, I’ve been craving very dark themes. If you are interested in role-playing dark themes. This isn’t really a rule, it’s more of a, “Hey! If you like dark themes and doing dark role-plays with things like having your character getting beat to near death in front of their love interest who is helpless to do anything about it, I’m all for it!” If not, then that’s okay! We don’t have to do dark themes.

Sixteen. I much prefer long term role-plays. I can do short term, but I most likely will never plan for short term role-plays on my side.

Seventeen. I am all for going against canon! The password is boop noodles are cool. I mean, after all, if we’re making OCs, our OCs aren’t canon. It makes things interesting. However, if you’re going to create a character, please have a backstory matchup to the canon. Because it’s just so frustrating when people will fuck with canon backstories and have someone who like wasn’t even born yet and their backstory or something, and it just doesn't make sense. A 6 year old character isn’t going to attend the birth of your 18 year old character. They were born when your character was 12. This is merely an example. But unless we agree on changing the past or something of the sort, just please have it match up.

Eighteen. Sadly, I have to make this a rule too. If you are transphobic, don't message me. If you see trans people as choosing to be trans, that is transphobic. If you are writing about a trans character in your backstory, refer to them as the gender they identify as now because it was always their gender. They just never knew it. And as a trans person, if I tell you that something is transphobic and you ignore me and defend yourself, then prefer to just avoid the entire matter because you don't want to see from another point of view and you want to keep feigning ignorance, the don't even think about messaging me. This happened and I tried to explain to them and they wouldn't listen so I just ghosted them because I wasn't going to deal with that shit anymore. I get enough of it off this website. I don't need more of it. I don't care if you are the only person who will role-play something that I am absolutely CRAVING; if you're transphobic, racist, homophobic, fatphobic, discriminate against others' religious views (that don't hurt others in any way), or anything of the sort, don't message me at all. Misgendering is misgendering whether you're referring to them in the past or not, so don't act righteous to me, someone who actually goes through it every single day.

Nineteen. You may have noticed, but I don't particularly play gods/goddesses (except in the case of amazonians in Dc, and anything in Marvel) I have nothing against mythology. In fact, I love it! It just feels strange to play them, and I don't like it. It's like playing a historical figure or a real person to me, y'know? It's weird to me. It's why i don't do celebrities or youtubers (That, and I don't care to keep up with or do research on celebrities; I never have. This is more of a notice than a rule.

Twenty. I put 100% of my effort into every reply do. I go so far as to research character analysis(plural) of that character. I listen to music that reminds me of that character and situation. I watch moments, and go back over their wikipedia personality. I o this with every character I play. I don't expect you to do the same. However, I want effort put into every reply. Despite how it sounds, I'm not asking much of you. What is your favorite color? If you aren't feeling well that day, and it's affecting your writing, I am going to point it out. I can usually tell. It's happened to me recently and the reply was completely half done, ignore half of what my character said and gave me literally nothing to work with on both sides. I won't ask you to give me a perfect response, but give it QUALITY. Give me SOMETHING to work with. And have them REACT instead of ignoring half the shit a character does on my side or yours.

꧁༒☬𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶𝓼☬༒꧂

Anything with Oc in the seeking section, I am up for a Oc x Oc 1x1 no double up.
I wouldn't have listed it if I wasn't intersted.
<3 means I'm craving it.
:cheshiregrin: means I'm really interested.
Nothing just means I’m up for it!
:ghosthalo: means I need to be in the mood and you must have a really good plot idea. That or you must be a great and reliable role-play partner.
Bold Characters mean I'm craving them
Underlined Characters means I'd really love them
Strikethrough Characters means I'm currently not interested​

:ghosthalo:
What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-3
Seeking:
Zuko

<3
What Have I Seen:
Gotham, Comics, Multiple Animated Batman Shows, The Original Live Action Batman Show, DCU Justice League, Justice League Animated, DCU Batman v Superman, Young Justice, Dc Animated Movies
Seeking:
Jason Todd
, Adult! Timothy Drake, Dick Grayson, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Batman as Oc's Adoptive Dad
I will not play as a Love Interest:
The Joker

What Have I Seen:
Ben 10, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Omniverse (I don’t plan on watching the new kid’s show. Ever.)
Seeking:
Oc, Nega Ben, Bad Ben, Mad Ben, Gwen Tennyson, Ben Tennyson, Albedo

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-3, all OVAs, I just started the Manga, The Book of Atlantis
Seeking:
Adult! Ciel Phantomhive, Sebastian, Oc

:cheshiregrin:
What Have I Seen:
Season 1
Seeking:
Train Heartnet

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-2, I'm Reading the Manga
Seeking:
Rin Okumura
, Yukio Okumura

I don't do the mansion with this. I do actual horror and I won't give you the fun fanon version. I will give you the dark demented version. I ask for the same. I can play anyone. I just need time to research them.
What Have I Seen:
I've seen video documentaries, I've read the wikis, I've read the stories. I’ve seen all of Marble Hornets.
Seeking:
Clockwork, BEN Drowned, Dark Link, Ticci Tobi, Jason the Toymaker

<3
What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-3
Seeking:
Adult! Danny Fenton

<3
What Have I Seen:
The Entire Latest Animated Series, Gotham by Gaslight, Pretty much everything I could find honestly. Just ask me about it.
Seeking:
Dick Grayson, Adult! Damian Wayne, Batman as Oc's Adoptive Dad
The Joker

<3
What Have I Seen:
Teen Titans Rebirth, Batman Rebirth, Superman Rebirth, Super Sons, bits and pieces of others, RedHood (a redhood comic I forgot the name of), I will binge read an entire comic for any love interest or character you want me to play for your OC! I literally love comics.
Seeking:
Jason Todd
, Adult! Timothy Drake, Dick Grayson, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Batman as Oc's Adoptive Dad, Adult! Damian Wayne

The Joker

What Have I Seen:
A LOT. If I haven’t seen it, I’m willing to go back and watch it. I have Disney Plus, so don’t worry!
Seeking:
Maleficent, Ursula, The Evil Queen, Mulan, Jafar, Aladdin, Jasmine, Li Shang, Bruno, Adult! Camilo, Isabella, Luisa, Raya, Namaari, Tiana, Kronk
I will not play:

Anyone from Hercules or Pocahontas

What Have I Seen:
Season 1-2
Seeking:
Kohaku
, Tsukasa Shishio, Taiju Oki, Nikki Hanada, Oc

What Have I Seen:
Season 1-8, Caught up on Season 9 via manga, Both Movies
Seeking:
Erza Scarlet
, Laxus Dreyar, Sting Eucliffe, Platonic relationship as a child of Natsu and Lucy, Oc

<3
What Have I Seen:
The Entire Game + Crisis Core + Integrade Yuffie
Seeking:
Cloud Strife, Reno, Sephiroth

<3
What Have I Seen:
The Entire Game + DLC, The anime series, Kingsglaive
Seeking:
Prompto

What Have I Seen:
Fnaf 1, Fnaf 2, Fnaf 3, Fnaf 4, Fnaf Sister Location, Fnaf Pizzeria Simulator, Fnaf Security Breach; breakdowns of the plot
Seeking:
Golden Freddy, Freddy Fazbear, Toy Freddy, Glamrock Freddy, Chica, Toy Chica, Glamrock Chica, Sun and Moon, Montgomery Gator, Foxy, Marionette, Micheal Afton

William Afton/Vincent, Spring Trap, The souls of the children, the children

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-4
Seeking:
Kuroo Tetsuro
, Iwaizume Hajime, Ryunosuke Tanaka

What Have I Seen:
All Comics (Including Mama's Boy), and Full Released Show
Seeking:
Loona, Alistor, Fizzarolli

<3
What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-6
Seeking:
Adult! Killua Zoldyck, Chrollo Lucilfer, Leorio Paradinight, Ging Freeccs

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-2 + Backstory Manga
Seeking:
Misaki Yatagarasu

Anyone in the green clan

<3
What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-4 (Rewatching)
Seeking:
Kim Possible, Shego, Ron Stoppable

<3
What Have I Seen:
All Movies except Hulk and the newest Thor, I'm starting Loki the series
Seeking:
Tom Holland! Peter Parker
, Tony Stark! Child (Platonic Relationship), Thor Odinson, Bucky Barnes, Loki Laufeyson

<3
I will only play a 17 year old+ aged up version
What Have I Seen:
Everything I could find from the Original Plot, Seasons 1-4
Seeking:
Felix
, Chloe Bourgeois, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Oc
What I'm really into:
I would like to change it up a bit with headcannons and I want to make Chat Noir equally important in every fight as ladybug is since they are introduced as Yin and Yang and are supposed to balance each other out. I also want to give Chloe a character development arc and a few other things.

<3
What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-5, I plan on reading the manga eventually
Seeking:
Dabi
, Keigo Takami, Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, Tamaki Amajiki, Denki Kaminari, Villain! Izuku Midoriya, Villain! Denki Kaminari, Villain! Keigo Takami
People I won't Play at All:

Overhaul, Endeavor, Mineta, Midnight
What I'm really into:
I really want a REAL villain. I want to play someone whose a goody goody with a good heart, but has a really big dark side that they keep locked up, and I want a villain to bring it out of them and then they can destroy the world together. Happily Ever After. But when I say I want a villain, I also want a villain who is misguided, but genuinely in love with them and is still willing to protect their love with their life. Even if their love drives them to do twisted things, I still want that raw love, rather than infatuation.

<3
What Have I Seen:
All My Little Pony Movies, All Equestria Girl Movies, Seasons 1-8
Seeking:
Luna
, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Discord, Hitch Trailblazer, Zipp Storm,

<3
What Have I Seen:
All of the Equestria Girl Movies, The first season of the show
Seeking:
Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack

What Have I Seen:
The entire show, up until the death of (Spoiler: Might Guy)
Seeking:
Kakashi Hatake
, Gaara, Naruto Uzumaki

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-7
Seeking:
Killian Jones, Regina Mills, Oc

<3
What Have I Seen:
I'm about to start the Cake Island Arc
Seeking:
Portgas D. Ace, Eustass "Captain" Kid, Trafalgar Water D. Law, Roronoa Zoro, Tashigi, Jewelry Bonney, Dracule Mihawk, Shanks

What Have I Seen:
Full Movie
Seeking:
Ian Lightfoot
, Barley Lightfoot, Laurel Lightfoot, Oc

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-2
Seeking:
Adult! Hunter
, Adult! Amity Blight, Adult! Willow Park, Lilith Clawthorne

What Have I Seen:
The full movie
Seeking:
Jack Frost

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-2
Seeking:
Saiki Kusuo
, Aren Kobuyasu, Kokomi Teruhashi
Who I refuse to play:
Reita Toritsuka

<3
What Have I Seen:
Season 1, I plan on reading the Manga
Seeking:
Kuroo/SleepyAsh, Hyde/Lawless, Tsubaki, Oc

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-5
Seeking:
Catra
, Adora, Glimmer

What Have I Seen:
Season 1
Seeking:
Joe, Langa Hasegawa, Reiki Kyan, Oc

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-3
Seeking:
Adult!Peter Parker
, Adult!Harry Osborn

What Have I Seen:
Season 1-4
Seeking:
Eddie Munson
, Steve Harrington

<3
What Have I Seen:
Season 1
Seeking:
Lion-O

What Have I Seen:
Tinker Bell, Lost Treasure, The Great Fairy Rescue, Secret of the Wings, The Pirate Fairy (Willing to Watch Legend of the Neverbeast)
Seeking:
Vidia, Fawn, Zarina, Iridessa

<3
What Have I Seen:
Season 1
Seeking:
Manjiro Sano, Keisuke Baji, Takashi Mitsuya

<3
What Have I Seen:
Prologue, Book 1-5, Manga Chapters 1-20
Seeking:
Leona Kingscholar, Floyd Leech, Jamil Viper, Jack Howl, Ruggie Bucchi, Jade Leech, Azul Ashengrotto, Malleus Draconia, Oc

<3
What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-4
Seeking:
Ben Reilly, Flash Thompson, Ava Ayala,

What Have I Seen:
Seasons 1-8
Seeking:
Keith Kogane, Princess Allura

<3
What Have I Seen:
Pretty much the weekly updates on KubzScouts Channel, and I keep up with the updates and characters
(Canonically, Akademi High is a college for adults who want to go through the feeling of high school again before they move on with their lives. That is why I don’t typically bother aging the characters up, because they are already adults. However, I am also perfectly fine with doing a college au where they are actually in college. I’d probably actually prefer it.)
Seeking:
Yandere Kun, Osoro Shidesu, Osano Najimi, Aso Rito, Oko Ruto

<3
What Have I Seen:
I've seen the entire series, plus an x reader manga
Seeking:
Yusuke Urameshi, Hiei
I will not play as a love interest:
Sakyo, Sensui, Toguro Brothers

꧁༒☬𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼☬༒꧂
I am currently uninterested in doing Original Role-Plays.
I am up for nearly anything if it's an interesting plot. I won't double up for originals. However, our characters must be compatible and have some chemistry somewhere. I will usually play a genderfluid Oc, but I can also play male, female, and nonbinary OCs.
I am interested in gangs, furries, mafia, aliens, non-humans, sorcerers, princesses, princes, sentient robots, medieval times, forbidden love, enemies to lovers, slice of life (with small plots we have to solve like little episodes), fantasy, college, soulmates, Japan related themes, 1920s, modern times, 1980s Japan, fandom based originals, yandere, villain/anyone, dark themes, knights, vampires, werewolves, Victorian era,
I am completely uninterested in vikings, love at first sight, mythology, gods, angels, anything Christain (I have really bad trauma. I shouldn't have to specify this), slavery, purchasing of humans/human like beings, sports, role-plays based around historical events.

Last edited:
Bumpers! <3
Don't be afraid to ask me where I got the animation, or what fandom it's from. (Even if you aren't interested in role-playing.)

malleus_1710010-000_idle.gif

Bumpers! <3
Don't be afraid to ask me where I got the animation, or what fandom it's from. (Even if you aren't interested in role-playing.)
riddle_1110050-000_lose_loop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back