• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mankind's Story

I have only just discovered the other threads. You should signpost people to them in the OP or if they are make it clearer because I had a quick look over the entire thread and could not find links, I thought they were not up yet
Seriously? They weren't hard to find lmao but regardless I put links up. Enjoy.

For some reason I didn't get notified of this. Huh, well either way I am sort of interested. Let's hope this doesn't die out.

You are right, they aren't hard to find. But I didn't know they were up so I wasn't even looking. I also think its nice where there are links, makes it easy to navigate.

You are right, they aren't hard to find. But I didn't know they were up so I wasn't even looking. I also think its nice where there are links, makes it easy to navigate.
Well like I said there are now links so hopefully more people don't fall into that hole. Are you going to make a faction soon I suppose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back