• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mankind's Story

So I could be the Feminazi Schutzstaffel where all new recruits must have at minimum a 102ZZZ cup size and a maximum waist size of fifteen inches.

So I could be the Feminazi Schutzstaffel where all new recruits must have at minimum a 102ZZZ cup size and a maximum waist size of fifteen inches.
Feminazi implies someone like an SJW which couldn't be further from the truth lmao

All those other things are incorrect, this isn't an anime, beautiful women with realistic proportions > stupid weeb fapbait

I'm envisioning hypocritical stereotype fighting special forces soldiers who are stereotypes themselves.

RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone . I'll be your special forces. So how many and sort of soldiers and gadgetry will I have?
If you had Discord I could much more easily relay this information to you xD (for the love of god make an account it takes like 5 seconds and saves a hell of a lot more time)

But we can talk about it more via PM?

If you had Discord I could much more easily relay this information to you xD (for the love of god make an account it takes like 5 seconds and saves a hell of a lot more time)

But we can talk about it more via PM?
Yes.

HYPE. Sorry I wasn't in any currently active RPs so I have not been checking RPN Too often but I am interested most definitely. I assume we are playing each of those 'factions' mentioned in the OP. Out of Curiosity what is the general relation between them, for example would they quickly work together to stop a common foe or would organising such a large scale alliance be strenuous and liable to breakdowns and in-fighting. I dont even know if the is an 'offical' governing body that rules, be it like an empire or a more laid back UN.

HYPE. Sorry I wasn't in any currently active RPs so I have not been checking RPN Too often but I am interested most definitely. I assume we are playing each of those 'factions' mentioned in the OP. Out of Curiosity what is the general relation between them, for example would they quickly work together to stop a common foe or would organising such a large scale alliance be strenuous and liable to breakdowns and in-fighting. I dont even know if the is an 'offical' governing body that rules, be it like an empire or a more laid back UN.
Welcome aboard, Deth. But the answer to your question is both yes and no, you can play as the factions on Mars, Venus or Luna or any of the other bodies in the Sol system but you can also just make a Human faction up on a fictional planet elsewhere in Civilized Space. Note that Mars and Venus have already been claimed so if you want to take Luna then you can, if not feel free to take any other body in the Sol system for your homeworld or just make your own one up.

I have only just discovered the other threads. You should signpost people to them in the OP or if they are make it clearer because I had a quick look over the entire thread and could not find links, I thought they were not up yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back