• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Manifest | A witch roleplay (OOC)

BlackWolf432

Manifest your own dreams because nothing is ever impossible...

At least when you're a witch

Sometimes you just need a little push to get that extra "zing!" in life. For some, its finding a personal trainer who will motivate you until you cant do it anymore and you're just a sweaty lump on the ground. It's totally worth it if you're going to have that flat stomach for the summer, right? For others, its being able to utter a few simple words in a lost, ancient language and having it manifest in your hand. Weird how that works right? 

With that being said, our story starts with three best friends who live in London. Three girls who've been together since they could remember. However, they are not your regular seventeen year old girls, these girls are witches and they've been bound together by magic. Life for them seems normal, until one of their mothers disappears with no trace, leaving the girls devastated and at a loss of what to do. One day, the girl with the missing mother receives a note in the mail. It tells her to get on the first plane to New York City, alone if she wants to see her mother. So she does just that, but she can never hide anything for too long.

Her two friends find out, and then suddenly, they were on a plane with a plan. However, when they all arrive in New York City, they are not greeted by her mother. Instead, they are greeted by three men, who seem to think that the girls can help them, and if they help them, they'll get the missing mother back. 

Alright everyone! I wanted to run through some ideas here with you guys. 

Since I already brought it up with the girls, I've thought of something interesting to throw into the plot.

So, if you've ever seen Charmed, you know that there are two spell books. One for Good and one for Evil. I was thinking that the mothers of the young teenage witches could have hid the Book of Evil away in a safe place, where only three Witches of their blood line can open it. The three boys, who are warlocks(im assuming) were the ones who caused her disapearence in order to use the three girls to get to the Book of Evil so they can do evil things with it. (perhaps something to do with getting revenge on a stronger warlock/witch for something?) Blah. 

Any who, I will be creating the RP page soon, but I still want to sort out some solid details before we go into the actual RP.

Any thoughts or concerns?

@AnimeGenork @Shagranoz @Viper @ByTheChesapeake @Lefic

I have never seen charmed but I like the idea that there is book for evil and good spells (black and white magic I guess).  So let me just make sure, the witches have both of the books and the boys want to get their hands on the evil one for whatever reason?  

The reason the boys are doing this we can either discuss here or in the PM where we are figuring out relationships. I'm not sure if the girls want to know the reason behind why the boys or doing this or if they would rather it be a mystery. I'm cool either way, just wondering what everyone else is thinking. 

I have never seen charmed but I like the idea that there is book for evil and good spells (black and white magic I guess).  So let me just make sure, the witches have both of the books and the boys want to get their hands on the evil one for whatever reason?  

The reason the boys are doing this we can either discuss here or in the PM where we are figuring out relationships. I'm not sure if the girls want to know the reason behind why the boys or doing this or if they would rather it be a mystery. I'm cool either way, just wondering what everyone else is thinking. 

I think it'd be interesting if the boys hid the fact that they want this evil book, since the girls themselves don't know about it.

SUSPENSE

Yeah, the witches have both books, one of which is with them and the other they've hidden away in a secret spot that only three of the same blood line can get to. The boys do want to get their hands on the book, for whatever reason. I do monitor both chats, so I'll know about everything either way, but I did have some ideas as to why the boys possibly want the book. 

I also think it would be interesting to keep it a secret from the others xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not joining this RP but I'm really bored.

Is it okay if I hang out here and socialize with you people?

Has the CS been put up yet? I don't see a link to it.

There aren't any character sheets for this rp. Create your own, is what I've been going off of.

I'm not joining this RP but I'm really bored.

Is it okay if I hang out here and socialize with you people?

If I am not mistaken, there is a forum for when you're bored and want to socialize. This is our rp OOC for members of the RP only, sorry. :c

On another note, I am creating a character profile thing tonight and opening the RP.

Sorry I've been on and off for the last little bit, things are hectic at home right now, and work is literally killing me. e_e

I have been very slow, but I can assure you I am not going anywhere and will try and keep Manifest alllivvveee.

'Allo....?

Hey.... it seemed like this died before it even got started. Me and @ByTheChesapeake have been talking in the PMs though and she said that she would be willing to admin this if Blackwolf does not return by Monday. Would you (or any the other girls) be willing to continue this should that happen?

Okay, I'm going give Lefic more time, but I'm also going to go ahead and put an interest check up for the last girl position.

Sounds good to me.  It is the daughter that we need filled right? 

If lefic does not return, I am happy to double and play the elder brother as well since he was my idea in the first place. 

Sounds good to me.  It is the daughter that we need filled right? 

If lefic does not return, I am happy to double and play the elder brother as well since he was my idea in the first place. 

I believe it is but if @Shagranoz or @AnimeGenork want to take that position instead, one of you can take it since you all were here first.

And I would appreciate that.  I'm probably going to give them until the rp starts to say they still want in, but if that doesn't happen, I wouldn't mind you taking that role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back