• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★ maniac -- [ cc x oc, cc x cc, oc x oc ] ★

rennya

hazbin hotel enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
629ad2c71cafa6136ef47ab633038b4a.gif

hello! my name is zaria! i watch a lot of anime and k-dramas, listen to k-pop, and love writing. i use she/they pronouns, and my sleep schedule is more than messed up lmao but somehow i survive. i speak korean semi-fluently, and i'm currently studying japanese. ^^ i have been roleplaying for about 11 years now? :0 also, i don't bite and would love to be friends with my partners!

my roleplay preferences;;
☆ i typically write around 200-1000+ words depending on my partner's preferred length.
☆ i love headcanoning, plotting, making playlists, and having fun with the characters & plots we create!
☆ i am supportive of any type of pairing like m/f, m/m, f/f, and incl. trans and non binary as well; aka lgbtq+ friendly ^^
☆ i like to do canon x oc with doubling! however, i am willing to do oc/oc and canon/canon pairings as well. i'm down for romantic & platonic & poly relationships.
☆ send me a message if you'd prefer to chat on discord!

roleplay partner preferences;;
☆ have proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability! i don't mind text talk while we are chatting, but please don't use it in the actual rp
☆ write at least two solid paragraphs. however, it is quality over quantity c:
☆ as i am a 21 year old adult, i only feel comfortable if you are at least 18+
☆ i am ghost friendly, but it would be really kind if you could give me a small heads up or note. honestly no judgement here ^^
☆ on that note, please be patient with me too. i'm a very busy person, so i may not be able to respond every day. however, do feel free to send me a reminder message after a week has passed with no reply
☆ general roleplay rules and etiquette apply (these are fairly common sense things)

fandoms i'd like to write for;;
[ feel free to ask for any canon character for me to play for you! i will most likely be able to write them
listed characters are who i'd like you to play for me in no particular order ]

anime
hunter x hunter - kurapika, killua
jujutsu kaisen - yuta, yuji, megumi, maki, gojo
my hero academia - tamaki, shoto, hawks, shinso, dabi, toga, izuku, denki, tsuyu, monoma
spy x family - yuri, yor, loid, damian (aged up)
toilet-bound hanako-kun - hanako-kun, kou, tsukasa, mitsuba, tsuchigomori
tokyo revengers - chifuyu, mikey, baji, kazutora, naoto, yuzuha, senju
wolf children - ocs

games
fire emblem: three houses ( i only know the blue lions so far) -
ashe, sylvain, felix, dimitri, ingrid, mercedes, shamir, catherine, byleth
genshin impact - kazuha, heizou, scaramouche, ayaka

live action
all of us are dead - su-hyeok, cheong-san, ha-ri, gwi-nam
marvel ( i can't play iron man :'c ) - spider-man, scarlet witch, thor

Last edited:
Hi ! I'm Apollo, and I'm new to thew site! I'm looking for partners and I think we would get on really well. I'm also 21 and typically write advanced literature, though I admittedly am a bit rusty since it's been a while since I've role-played. I'm interested in KNY and JJK, mostly being OCs. If you're interested, lemme know ^ ^

Hi ! I'm Apollo, and I'm new to thew site! I'm looking for partners and I think we would get on really well. I'm also 21 and typically write advanced literature, though I admittedly am a bit rusty since it's been a while since I've role-played. I'm interested in KNY and JJK, mostly being OCs. If you're interested, lemme know ^ ^
hi there! i'd love to roleplay either of those fandoms with you! i'll shoot you a message. c:

Hi~! I'm Oli and I'd love to rp with you! I do fit the 18+ criteria and I'm interested in either KNY or Genshin impact! :)

Hi~! I'm Oli and I'd love to rp with you! I do fit the 18+ criteria and I'm interested in either KNY or Genshin impact! :)
hi! i'd love to rp with you too! i'll send you a message. ^^

opening up for a few roleplays!
craving fire emblem, hunter x hunter, and spy x family ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back