• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Going into the elevator, Rain arrived at the dorms and found his. Okay, this is nice enough, he thought, and put the backpack that the lady had given him down beside his bed.

Tony walked into the school, black coffee in hand. He took off his favourite pair of sunglasses, sliding them into a pocket as he approached the front desk. "I'm looking for Clint Barton". He said we he casually leant agaisnt it.

Tony walked into the school, black coffee in hand. He took off his favourite pair of sunglasses, sliding them into a pocket as he approached the front desk. "I'm looking for Clint Barton". He said we he casually leant agaisnt it.
Clint looked up at him and smile:"hey tony nice to see you agian....ready for your interview?" He set the written schedules beside his computer

Tony straightened up and nodded slightly. "As ready as I could be, although we both know I'll ace it". He said with a mischievous smirk playing at his lips.

@Miasmith17

Tony straightened up and nodded slightly. "As ready as I could be, although we both know I'll ace it". He said with a mischievous smirk playing at his lips.

@Miasmith17
Clint get up from his chair and noticing jay, he hands him a bandage before taking seat back in his chair:"pull up a chair and take a seat then..."

Once seated clint fix his tented glasses and looks over interview questions to ask:"how would you deal with troublemakers or a kid loosing control of their powers...?"

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD JaCrispy JaCrispy

Tony pulled out a seat, sitting relaxed as if he owned the place. "Of course for the troublemakers I'd have to tell them the reality of the situation, powers need to be controlled or else there would be chaos and many people injured, and we can't have that can we?"

He leaned forward in his chair slightly. "However, I would have to be calmer with a student losing control, fast and efficient action before something goes wrong".

@Miasmith17

Steve is in his classroom going through papers when his phone rings. She sees it's Angelina and answers it "Hey Doll, what's up?"
Angelina asks:"what time should i show up at the school for our date?"

Tony pulled out a seat, sitting relaxed as if he owned the place. "Of course for the troublemakers I'd have to tell them the reality of the situation, powers need to be controlled or else there would be chaos and many people injured, and we can't have that can we?"

He leaned forward in his chair slightly. "However, I would have to be calmer with a student losing control, fast and efficient action before something goes wrong".

@Miasmith17
Clint nod and ask:"what about an attack on the school?"

"I'll see you then, any requests or does spaghetti made with the stark family recipe sound good?" Steve asked as he entered the garage and headed twords his bike. He knew that one my heart by now, it was from a box of recipes he got in Peggy's will, ironically a third of them where what she got from his. He mounded his bike but wated to finish the conversation befoer starting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back