• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(actually neverind im finished with what i was doing.)

Jared sat down on a bench in front of the school and started to space out

(My character is a guy XD)

Jared snapped out of spacing up and looked up and saw a girl. "Hey. did you need something?" he asked

Lily (crystal) steps out:"seems intresting..." she follows him inside as they are seated at a booth table
A waitress walked up to them. “Welcome is this y’all a first time dining with us?” The lady asked with a big, genuine smile.

Jared took it fro her. "Oh thank you. Im jared by the way." he said ad smiled
Luna smiled:"im luna its nice to meet you jared"
A waitress walked up to them. “Welcome is this y’all a first time dining with us?” The lady asked with a big, genuine smile.
Lily (crystal) ask:"yes, i'll have a water to start off first.. i might need some time to look at the menu..."
NightTerror NightTerror

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thats a pretty name. I take your a part of some sort of student council or something?" Jared asked

So this is the Xavier school, thought Sarah ‘Swift’ Queen as she and her twin brother stood in front of the big mansion.
To tell the truth, both of them weren’t 100% eager to start at the new school; they’d only been enrolled because their previous principal had hated them and because their older brother Oliver was a counsellor here.

Swift breathed a heavy sigh and Mark gave her a look as if to say, We may as well go in. Nodding, they stepped into the school.

Last edited:
Luna excuse herself:"i should get going i will be back later it was nice meeting you jared" she walk over to a back door entrance and into the school, stopping infront of the admin/principals office waiting for the new students to come get there schedule from her
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix MatrixofFirestorm MatrixofFirestorm

She text loki, deadpool and oliver using their numbers she got from their forms
'Four more new students have arrived would either of you like to help me show them around? If not thats fine'
NightTerror NightTerror

The atomic pair ambles to the front office. The facility massive to them, but it doesn't appear empty. Wincing slightly at the changing of lighting, Jason stumbles around the office, but Ronnie marches directly to Luna.
" Wassup? I'm Ronald Raymond, but just call me Ronnie— and if you're wondering who's the odd guy over there is, that's Jason Rusch...we're not related." Ronnie wisecracks.
Luna look over concern:"is your friend ok?"

She look back at ronnie:"its nice to meet you both let me check for your schedules and room keys...do you prefer to be roommates together or seperate?" She looks in her black satchel bag

Luna look over concern:"is your friend ok?"

She look back at ronnie:"its nice to meet you both let me check for your schedules and room keys...do you prefer to be roommates together or seperate?" She looks in her black satchel bag
After briefly detouring Jason trudges over, glancing at the girl. " I think it's best if we have one together—"
Ronnie quickly interrupts" Separate!... We're trying to make friends." Ronnie already didn't like that he spent so much time with the professor and Jason, he craves for regular people.

After briefly detouring Jason trudges over, glancing at the girl. " I think it's best if we have one together—"
Ronnie quickly interrupts" Separate!... We're trying to make friends." Ronnie already didn't like that he spent so much time with the professor and Jason, he craves for regular people.
Luna look between them both:"please both decide together...i have to still find roommates for the two other students about to enter...."

" Whats the worst that can happen, we can go separate." Jason agrees. Ronnie tossing his arm around his shoulders.
" That's a start, finally you're as uptight as Stein. I'm sure nothing out of the ordinary happens here. " Ronnie assures Jason at his annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back